Red Hat Tech Writer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Tech Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Red Hat (Brno (Czech Republic)) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position 2x with about 10 months between applications. The reason I applied twice is that Red Hat has a reputation as being a good employer in this country and that I was fully qualified for the position and friends that work there seem to like it.

This time around the process took about 4 months. I applied for the position in April, was interviewed in July. Incidentally: the recruiter called 30 minutes late: he was busy tweeting instead of calling.

Standard interview, nothing left field. Got the result 4 hours later. I guess the hiring manager didn’t like me when I interviewed with him a year ago. (That time it took them 2 months to get back to me after a very extensive 4+ hour interview that featured 1:1 with the manager followed by a skills test and a group interview with the team. They seemed like a nice bunch, that's why I applied 2x)

Interview Questions

• What kind of superpower would you like? What kind of animal would you like to be?   1 Answer