Red Hat Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Red Hat.

Initial phone screen was with Red Hat recruiter who asked me some questions about my resume. A second phone interview was with the hiring manager to discuss the requirements and my work experience. The hiring manager thought I'd be a good candidate and arranged an in person interview with his colleagues and the Director in Raliegh, NC. The in-person interview in Raleigh with 3 Regional Technical Account managers gave me the opportunity to find out about the job and ask questions about the company. A teleconference technical interview with a Technical Account Manager asked standard UNIX interview questions. Afterward a lunch interview and office interview with the Director. The in person interview took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions
  • What new product/trend would make Red Hat beat out their competition and keep the company moving in to the future?   View Answer
  • What steps do you take to troubleshoot a network connectivity issue?   View Answer