Red Herring

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Red Herring.

Interview Details – Applied through school's website, got their email invitation for an interview, it was a phone interview, and the interviewer seemed to be less prepared than I was. When asked about the structure of the company, the person said everyone does a little bit of everything, which got me concerned about their specialization and efficiency.

A second round interview came weeks later. It was a department head, a very nice person, and we had an enjoyable conversation. But from our conversation, I sensed this company is kind of struggling (and my later research proved this point).

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Red Herring in February 2012.

Interview Details – One phone interview and one on site. All behavioral.

Negotiation Details – None.

Worked for Red Herring? Contribute to the Community!