Red Herring Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Herring

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Red Herring.

Applied through school's website, got their email invitation for an interview, it was a phone interview, and the interviewer seemed to be less prepared than I was. When asked about the structure of the company, the person said everyone does a little bit of everything, which got me concerned about their specialization and efficiency.

A second round interview came weeks later. It was a department head, a very nice person, and we had an enjoyable conversation. But from our conversation, I sensed this company is kind of struggling (and my later research proved this point).

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Red Herring in February 2012.

One phone interview and one on site. All behavioral.

None.

Worked for Red Herring? Contribute to the Community!