Red Lion Hotels

Very Easy Interview

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent
Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Lion Hotels.

Interview Details – Interview process was pretty short. A lot of standard questions like "What did you do when you had a difficult customer?" "Tell me about a time you had to use listening skills." "What did you like most/least about your former job?" "Have you ever had to increase sales numbers?" They will ask you take a drug test, which they will make you take. If you could be driving the shuttle you will need a copy of your driving record.

Interview Question – None. They are all literally your standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. No one even told me what I was going to be paid. But then again I didn't ask either.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Red Lion Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Lion Hotels Front Desk Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Red Lion Hotels employees and interview candidates.