Red Lion Hotels

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent
Redding, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Lion Hotels in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed on a Sunday morning. She asked many questions of actual stories from work experiences. The questions was from a form that she filled out along the way. The interview took almost an hour.

Interview Question – The questions weren't too hard, just many of them. The hardest part was coming up with a different answer for every question because a lot of them were similar.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The job offer was for full time, yet you have to work any shifts you're given, and the rate of hourly pay is set with no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent
Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Lion Hotels.

Interview Details – Interview process was pretty short. A lot of standard questions like "What did you do when you had a difficult customer?" "Tell me about a time you had to use listening skills." "What did you like most/least about your former job?" "Have you ever had to increase sales numbers?" They will ask you take a drug test, which they will make you take. If you could be driving the shuttle you will need a copy of your driving record.

Interview Question – None. They are all literally your standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. No one even told me what I was going to be paid. But then again I didn't ask either.

Worked for Red Lion Hotels? Contribute to the Community!