Red Lion Hotels Interview Questions

2.4

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redding, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redding, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Lion Hotels in June 2012.

Interviewed on a Sunday morning. She asked many questions of actual stories from work experiences. The questions was from a form that she filled out along the way. The interview took almost an hour.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't too hard, just many of them. The hardest part was coming up with a different answer for every question because a lot of them were similar.   Answer Question
    The job offer was for full time, yet you have to work any shifts you're given, and the rate of hourly pay is set with no negotiation.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elko, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elko, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Red Lion Hotels in August 2012.

turned in application to store manager. then human resourse called and i went in for drug test and paper work

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Lion Hotels in September 2013.

The night manager called me at night time around 8pm asked me if I would interview with him. I interviewed, it was a pretty informal interview but overall good. I believe things went well. He told me he would call me back within two days and let me know.

Interview Questions
    • What's software systems have you used at your previous jobs in hospitality   View Answer

Ticket Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Red Lion Hotels.

I reponded to a Craigslist posting and emailed my resume, about 2 weeks later got a phone call from the Call Center supervisor and scheduled my interview for a few days later. The interview went great the Supervisor and her Supervisor interviewed me with some basic questions about my job experience and history had a few casual questions about what I was looking for and then said I was great and they would call me back by the end of the week. I got a call by the end of the next business day saying I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • If it would be a problem to work with someone who identified as transgender.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Lion Hotels.

Interview process was pretty short. A lot of standard questions like "What did you do when you had a difficult customer?" "Tell me about a time you had to use listening skills." "What did you like most/least about your former job?" "Have you ever had to increase sales numbers?" They will ask you take a drug test, which they will make you take. If you could be driving the shuttle you will need a copy of your driving record.

Interview Questions
    None. No one even told me what I was going to be paid. But then again I didn't ask either.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Bend, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bend, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Red Lion Hotels in April 2012.

The interview was scheduled two days after they called me. I thought it went well. It was rather informal. The office was filled with pictures of cats. My interveiwer was nice. Although I could tell she was busy and had alot on her mind. But she was honest about the postion I was applying for and about the hotel's current condition. She informed me about that during the summer is when there will be the most work, but come winter the hours wil be few and far between, and that I may even get laid-off. Overall it was nice but a little depressing.

Interview Questions
    • Are there any days you are not able to work? And why?   View Answer

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Port Angeles, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Angeles, WA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Red Lion Hotels in March 2011.

Long online application. Stopped by in person a few days later. Spoke briefly with the HR lady. She called next day to schedule an interview with the GM. She asked a ton of questions, and checked all of my references. Made an offer, as long as background and drug test were clear.

Interview Questions
    Got 50 cents more than posted pay.

Worked for Red Lion Hotels? Contribute to the Community!