Red Lobster Alley Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Alley Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Red Lobster in October 2012.

I was referred to the company by a friend, otherwise it would have been very difficult for me to get in. I went in for two separate interviews, the first with the kitchen manager and the second interview with the general manager of the store. They both asked me about my personal goals as well as my career aspirations and what qualities would I bring to the company if hired. Once I sat down with the general manager I knew I had been hired and at the end of our talk he welcomed me to the company and had me fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to recall an event at my last job where I had to take control of the situation in order to make a customer happy.   Answer Question

Worked for Red Lobster? Contribute to the Community!