Red Lobster Bartender Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2015

2.1

Bartender Interview

Interview

online application, then did an interview with one of the managers. then was invited for another interview with the general manager. process was quick, was hired by the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• you may not make much money in this position, how do you feel about this?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Red Lobster

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Lobster (Harrisburg, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and called in a few days later. Set up an interview for the following week with a manager. Interview was basic and got invited to a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out compared to other applicants?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, same start pay for everyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Red Lobster (Augusta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was fantastic, the manager asked pertinent questions and made me feel comfortable!! He was very respectful. I do not feel that he was rude, overbearing or that he attempted to trick me in anyway. His name was John and I did enjoy working with him.

Interview Questions

• Asked me why I was applying for a bartender position when my education shows that I could do so much more?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Lobster (San Jose, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

I went through two interviews. One with a manager, and the second with the general manager. The questions were mostly situational. Some questions I remember were: personal experiences from when I dined at restaurants (positive/ negative), how would I handle a situation if I had multiple things to do at once.

Interview Questions

• I don't really remember, but I struggled only because I had no prior restaurant experience.   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brantford, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Lobster (Brantford, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Had 2 interviews, the first was easy. Only asked about my previous jobs, what my availability was like, what I wanted in this job etc. The second interview was more in depth, she asked me about school, why I wanted to work at red lobster, what my weaknesses and strengths were. I got the job on the spot. Nothing out of the norm

Negotiation

NONE

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Red Lobster in November 2012.

Interview

applied online, called and asked for someone to review my application, received a call back the next day, interviewed the following day. meet with manager, bartender, and gm. interview took almost two hours.

Interview Questions

• do you have a specialty drink   1 Answer

Negotiation

what is your ideal schedule, when can you start, must buy oxford shirt.

Bartender Interview

Interview

two interviews with Manager and General Manager
    No questions asked outside of the usual standard interview questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Lobster (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

2 interviews, 1st with a manager (pretty basic questions), then the 2nd interview was with a general manager (also pretty basic questions). I applied online and got contacted via email within a week or two. I was asked to call the number listed in the email, then got my 1st interview scheduled for the next day. After that interview, I was told to watch my phone for a call regarding my second interview with a general manager (4-5 days after first interview). I also want to add that I had NO bartender or server experience, the closest experience I had was as a busser at a breakfast restaurant

Interview Questions

• Either there weren't any difficult or out-of-ordinary questions, or I just don't quite remember, but from what I DO remember, the questions were very basic and what you would expect from an interview   Answer Question