Red Lobster

Updated Jul 17, 2014

Average Difficulty
153 candidate interviews

Interviewed at Red Lobster

Interview Details – i returned to my job so i only had to interview one manager, the GM. Once that was done, i immediately started again. No retraining or anything, just one day to show me where everything in the store was located.

Interview Question – no difficult question was asked.   Answer Question

Server

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Red Lobster.

Interview Details – there will be two interviews you will have to meet with the server manager and then the general manager ... come to the interview business casual and clean ... apperance is very important when interviewing for a server position . personality will go over bigger then answering the right questions. they wan to know that you are personable. when you come in for the interview anticipate to wait 20min to 30min before the manager comes out for the interview...this is a test of your patience.

Interview Question – do you feel that the customer is alway right   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Interviewed at Red Lobster

Interview Details – Really chill guy. Interview was "conversation" style with questions regarding previous job experience.
Interview Questions:
-Why do you want to work for Red Lobster
-How would you add to the idea of "team work"
-Describe a difficult experience you had at previous job and how you handled it
-Are you available on Sundays
-How important is attitude and behavior

Interview Question – What contribution can you make to our company?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Red Lobster

Interview Details – You have to take a personality test and if you pass it they will call you for a second interview. At that time you interview with the service manager and he asked you typical server questions. How do you make a quest have an incredible experience? How do you define going above and beyond?

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness? Typical but always hard.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Red Lobster

Interview Details – Basically was asked if I was a people person, and if I had a conflict management style, What did I think about the Phrase " The Customer is always right" ? It was a easy going laid back kind of interview. One on one and nothing unexpected was asked.

Interview Question – There was nothing unexpected asked.   Answer Question

Server

I applied in-person and interviewed at Red Lobster.

Interview Details – One in person interview. Looking for professional dress. The questions are geared towards your ability to think on the spot and customer service situations. Personality test required

Interview Question – How would you deal with a belligerent customer.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Red Lobster

Interview Details – interview wasnt that hard, got hired relatively fast. Walked in, said hi, he told me what was needed, when it was need, it was easy. Always put emphasis on teamwork and make customers the most important criteria and youll be good.

Server Assistant Interview

Server Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Red Lobster.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call to come in one week later. I had two interviews, one with the serving manager and the other with the GM. It was very easy with expected questions

Interview Question – What does service mean to you?   Answer Question

Server Assistant Interview

Server Assistant

Interviewed at Red Lobster

Interview Details – Applied online got a email saying to call and set up interview went to the interview was very easy basic questions.

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook

Interviewed at Red Lobster

Interview Details – I was called into an interview with a shift manager. They asked me typical questions like, "How do you describe customer satisfaction." and "Tell me a time in which you dealt with a difficult customer and what was the result?" After that I was invited for a second interview with the General Manager in which questions were more personality focused like, "How would you describe leadership?" After that I was offered a job and invited to attend orientation.

Interview Question – What was your least favorite thing about your last job?   Answer Question

Worked for Red Lobster? Contribute to the Community!