Red Lobster Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 21, 2014
159 interviews

2.3

Server Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Red Lobster.

there will be two interviews you will have to meet with the server manager and then the general manager ... come to the interview business casual and clean ... apperance is very important when interviewing for a server position . personality will go over bigger then answering the right questions. they wan to know that you are personable. when you come in for the interview anticipate to wait 20min to 30min before the manager comes out for the interview...this is a test of your patience.

Interview Questions
    • do you feel that the customer is alway right   View Answer
    none

Server Interview

You have to take a personality test and if you pass it they will call you for a second interview. At that time you interview with the service manager and he asked you typical server questions. How do you make a quest have an incredible experience? How do you define going above and beyond?

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest weakness? Typical but always hard.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Really chill guy. Interview was "conversation" style with questions regarding previous job experience.
    Interview Questions:
    -Why do you want to work for Red Lobster
    -How would you add to the idea of "team work"
    -Describe a difficult experience you had at previous job and how you handled it
    -Are you available on Sundays
    -How important is attitude and behavior

Server Interview

Basically was asked if I was a people person, and if I had a conflict management style, What did I think about the Phrase " The Customer is always right" ? It was a easy going laid back kind of interview. One on one and nothing unexpected was asked.

Server Assistant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Red Lobster.

I applied online and got a call to come in one week later. I had two interviews, one with the serving manager and the other with the GM. It was very easy with expected questions

Host/Seater Interview

I applied in person by just walking in and asking the GM if they were doing any hiring at the moment. The GM said yes they are looking for a host so I filled out my application on the spot and handed it directly to the GM. I drove home and before I made it in the drive way the GM called me and asked if I could start next week.

Start date...

Baker, Silverware Roller, and Dishwasher Interview

very simple and easy but they dont stay to there word at all they make them sound a lot better then they really are, but dress nice and have a good attitude and u got the job

Server Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Red Lobster.

One in person interview. Looking for professional dress. The questions are geared towards your ability to think on the spot and customer service situations. Personality test required

General Manager Interview

Got hired from within. Was flown to Dallas for an interview with 6 different directors in different rooms.

Interview Questions
    • Which of our core values are the most important to you and why?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

I was called into an interview with a shift manager. They asked me typical questions like, "How do you describe customer satisfaction." and "Tell me a time in which you dealt with a difficult customer and what was the result?" After that I was invited for a second interview with the General Manager in which questions were more personality focused like, "How would you describe leadership?" After that I was offered a job and invited to attend orientation.

Interview Questions
    • What was your least favorite thing about your last job?   Answer Question

Worked for Red Lobster? Contribute to the Community!