Red Onion Restaurants

Candidate Interview Review

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Red Onion Restaurants in August 2011.

I met with the owner by being mentored for opening my own place. After a tornado took out my investors house, the owner approached me with the opportunity to take over the culinary operations of the now expanding Red Onion Espressoria. We met to talk about benefits, pay, and hours. After the initial meeting we both knew we were going to be a good fit for each other.

Interview Questions
    I didn't require much because I knew he was taking a huge risk with me, so we started with something I was comfortable with and then would go up from there based on performance. After only a few months I proved I was worth the extra money and he very eagerly adjusted my compensation plan.