Red Robin

Red Robin Host Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Host Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Red Robin.

Applied online and got a phone call about two days later asking to schedule an interview. I went in for the interview a week later. The manager was very nice and courteous. He asked the basic interview questions like what are your strengths and weaknesses, what would co-workers say about you, what is your definition of excellent customer service, how would you handle upset customers, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What can you do to make your customer service better than others?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Red Robin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Red Robin in June 2012.

I applied online and got called in for an in-person interview that same week. I was interviewed by three separate managers, the first (what I later found out to be a "mid" manager) and second I felt were mainly to keep me occupied until the third and main interviewer, the General Manager. They were all pretty friendly. After speaking with each for a few minutes about my application, why I was applying, where I was in my life (e.g. high school grad, where I was going after high school, what I wanted to do) and what I wanted to get out of the job, I was offered a starting job as a host with an hourly pay of $7.75 (a rate that varies amongst the hospos, I've discovered).

Interview Questions
    I was completely inexperienced - this was my first job in the working world, so I took what they offered me without complaint, a rate a few quarters higher than minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Red Robin in February 2010.

Describe a situation where you had to deal with a disgruntled employee.