Red Robin

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.2

Line Cook Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Red Robin.

very nice sell you a dream. then you start the nightmare. they going to tell you all the pros and none of the cons holidays are a joke you have to use a app for all of your schedule needs and all communication is also done though app and you must provide uniforms benefits are expensive but they do have them

no life if accepted

Interior Design Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Red Robin.

Met with four managers. I wasn't exactly sure who I would be reporting to. As the interview went on, I gathered I would be working with multiple departments. They hire outside companies for design work, but review documents within. Sometimes becomes a problem from design to implementation.

Mixologist Interview

Very long but worth it, you meet with all three managers and go over an array of paper work from the culture of the restaurant to day to day responsibilities and you will be told very quickly whether or not you got the job

there was none.

Server Interview

Sit-down interview with manager on duty. Very relaxed and personal. There was not a lot of pressure during the interview and I felt that I was just sitting down having a chat with someone on a 1 on 1 level. After the interview they got back to me about the position in a timely manner and I began my employment with them quickly.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied in-person – interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview was short and sweet. I came in when they were in need and they say me down right away. Asked me basic questions about my application. Were mainly focused on previous jobs and schooling schedule.

Interview Questions
    They offered me the job on spot and I accepted.

Host/Hostess Waitress Trainer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Red Robin.

Everyone is very nice interview went great, got hired on the spot. And I did the training the following day and tons of opportunities. Great management and excellent team members its a great environment.

Hired on the spot started the following day

Line Cook Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Red Robin.

I filled out an application and within a couple days I got a call for an interview. The interview was about a half hour. The manager kept stressing that it is a very busy store.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about my supervisor experience and if I've had to deal with unruly employees   View Answer
    They looked at my previous experience and gave me 2 offers. I can take what I asked for and learn one position on the line or I can take the second offer, making more but I would have to learn 3 positions in 2 weeks.

Server Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Red Robin.

Had an interview scheduled for 2:00 but ending up having to wait 25 minutes before manager came out. Besides the frustration of having to wait so long, the interview went well. Pretty much just the average ordinary interview you would expect from a chain restaurant.

Better opportunity came up

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Red Robin.

I had one interview the guy interviewing me was unprofessional he acted like I was intimidating him when I was expecting to be the timid one. He said I made a great impression on him and that he would go see if the GM had time to come talk to me. The GM peeked out at me I suppose to see what I looked like lol and the guy who interviewed came back and said he didn't have time at the present moment and he would call me back in a couple of hours to let me know when a good time for the second interview would be. He never called.

Interview Questions
    • He really didn't ask any unexpected questions just why did I like working in a restaurant   View Answer

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Robin.

I had an interview with Vanessa & all she really asked me was how to take care of her daughters hair. Her daughter is biracial & so am I.. Then she told me that since I'm eye candy they would hire me. Had a 2nd interview with Dave and it was just basic questions. Where did you work before why did you quit then he asked me what do you think is better, fora restaurant to have good food, good service or both. Of course I said both. I had applied 2 weeks earlier, checked on the status 3 days after I applied & then like a week & a half later they called me & had an interview the next day. Got hired the same day. It's really easy just smile a lot & be friendly.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any. It was all basic. I have job experience so they were based of my past jobs. If you never had one it should be even easier.   Answer Question