Red Robin Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Robin (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

I walked in and asked to talk to a manager and gave him my resume, I was asked to do an interview right away, so I did and I got a call back within a week.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any previous working experience in this type of environment   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

I was able to walk into the restaurant location, fill out an application right then and there, and speak to a manager (this was because I went in at a time when the restaurant was not busy – I would suggest going during the week around 3pm). They then called me back and I came in for another interview with a different manager, and did not have to wait long to get a response.

Interview Questions

• Explain the experience you gained at your previous job.   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Tigard, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

Talked for a few min with the store manager. Was asked a few questions about me and what i did. Was very surprised on how short my interview was. Took less than 20 min. Then was asked if you would to work here.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Robin (Albany, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

I walked into the restaurant and filled out an application inside then we had a group interview with about five other people. The manager asked us questions about the restaurant and what we knew then he asked us to tell him our name and why we are applying then he told us they will review our applications and call us back for another interview

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

If you want a job here just tell them you will work more than one persons job for minimum wage. Also if you don't mind cheating and doing own surveys to stay green, that is what job consists of selling royalty cards and surveys. Tell them you are really good at being graded on things that are not in your control.

Interview Questions

• They should ask you if you are super fast on slick floors and don't mind working ten to twelve hours straight without a break while management eats lunch for two hours.   1 Answer

Expediter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Robin (Rockaway, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process overall was 15 minutes, the manager was very laid back and easy to talk too. The questions were very easy. He didn't ask to many challenging questions, by far the easiest interview you will ever have.

Expediter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Robin (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

They called me and asked if I could come in the day of, I did and enjoyed drinks (non-alcoholic) with a manager who goes over your online app with you to see if you're the right fit. A very short and easy process, the manager tries to feel out if you'll fit in to what they need, regardless of experience (I had 0 restaurant experience and the manager loved me, offered me the job on the spot). Be friendly and appear interested in working there and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress, can you solve conflicts calmly, do you have a short temper   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, was very happy with start pay (10.25), which was actually bumped up to 10.50 after my first day by the GM

Sever Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Robin in June 2015.

Interview

Called to check on paper application and was called back and given interview next day. Waited about 10 minutes to be interviewed. Sat with two managers and asked a series of questions. Then they went over training and how many shifts are expected and dress code

Interview Questions

• What does integrity mean to you? Name a time you got in a conflict with a coworker, how was it handled? What's a bad day like for you? Can you work under pressure and handle multiple things at once? Name a weakness and strength   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Robin (Phila, PA).

Interview

Submitted my application and got a call after about a week or two for an interview. Asked me basic interview questions, where the ideal work place would be, why I would fit in there, how I matched their values, etc. When I applied I was pretty young and had no work experience which they explained to me would be the reason if I did not get hired which looking back on it now was really great of them to explain why to me. While I didn't end up getting the job. the whole process was a good learning experience.

Interview Questions

• If you could work anywhere, where would you work and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Robin (Auburn, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call for interview, went in for interview, interviewed with GM for about 35 minutes, was offered job on the spot and given paperwork for orientation as well as the menu to study.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He offered a higher pay then I requested, so no negotiation was necessary.