Red Robin

Updated Feb 8, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Red Robin in February 2015.

I applied online and was contacted the next day. I set up an interview for two days later.

The interview was extremely easy. She only asked me what made me choose Red Robin and what I knew about the company, but apart from that it was super casual. After a brief 7 or so minute interview, she offered me the position.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They don't really let servers negotiate. Starting here is $4.65, which I think is reasonable based on the amount of traffic this location sees.

Line Cook Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Red Robin.

very nice sell you a dream. then you start the nightmare. they going to tell you all the pros and none of the cons holidays are a joke you have to use a app for all of your schedule needs and all communication is also done though app and you must provide uniforms benefits are expensive but they do have them

no life if accepted

Interior Design Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Red Robin.

Met with four managers. I wasn't exactly sure who I would be reporting to. As the interview went on, I gathered I would be working with multiple departments. They hire outside companies for design work, but review documents within. Sometimes becomes a problem from design to implementation.

Mixologist Interview

Very long but worth it, you meet with all three managers and go over an array of paper work from the culture of the restaurant to day to day responsibilities and you will be told very quickly whether or not you got the job

there was none.

Server Interview

Sit-down interview with manager on duty. Very relaxed and personal. There was not a lot of pressure during the interview and I felt that I was just sitting down having a chat with someone on a 1 on 1 level. After the interview they got back to me about the position in a timely manner and I began my employment with them quickly.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied in-person – interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview was short and sweet. I came in when they were in need and they say me down right away. Asked me basic questions about my application. Were mainly focused on previous jobs and schooling schedule.

Interview Questions
    They offered me the job on spot and I accepted.

Host/Hostess Waitress Trainer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Red Robin.

Everyone is very nice interview went great, got hired on the spot. And I did the training the following day and tons of opportunities. Great management and excellent team members its a great environment.

Hired on the spot started the following day

Line Cook Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Red Robin.

I filled out an application and within a couple days I got a call for an interview. The interview was about a half hour. The manager kept stressing that it is a very busy store.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about my supervisor experience and if I've had to deal with unruly employees   View Answer
    They looked at my previous experience and gave me 2 offers. I can take what I asked for and learn one position on the line or I can take the second offer, making more but I would have to learn 3 positions in 2 weeks.

Server Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Red Robin.

Had an interview scheduled for 2:00 but ending up having to wait 25 minutes before manager came out. Besides the frustration of having to wait so long, the interview went well. Pretty much just the average ordinary interview you would expect from a chain restaurant.

Better opportunity came up

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Red Robin.

I had one interview the guy interviewing me was unprofessional he acted like I was intimidating him when I was expecting to be the timid one. He said I made a great impression on him and that he would go see if the GM had time to come talk to me. The GM peeked out at me I suppose to see what I looked like lol and the guy who interviewed came back and said he didn't have time at the present moment and he would call me back in a couple of hours to let me know when a good time for the second interview would be. He never called.

Interview Questions
    • He really didn't ask any unexpected questions just why did I like working in a restaurant   View Answer