Red Robin Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.1

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

very nice sell you a dream. then you start the nightmare. they going to tell you all the pros and none of the cons holidays are a joke you have to use a app for all of your schedule needs and all communication is also done though app and you must provide uniforms benefits are expensive but they do have them

no life if accepted

Interior Design Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

Met with four managers. I wasn't exactly sure who I would be reporting to. As the interview went on, I gathered I would be working with multiple departments. They hire outside companies for design work, but review documents within. Sometimes becomes a problem from design to implementation.

Server Interview

Interview

Sit-down interview with manager on duty. Very relaxed and personal. There was not a lot of pressure during the interview and I felt that I was just sitting down having a chat with someone on a 1 on 1 level. After the interview they got back to me about the position in a timely manner and I began my employment with them quickly.

Mixologist Interview

Interview

Very long but worth it, you meet with all three managers and go over an array of paper work from the culture of the restaurant to day to day responsibilities and you will be told very quickly whether or not you got the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Red Robin (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Interview was short and sweet. I came in when they were in need and they say me down right away. Asked me basic questions about my application. Were mainly focused on previous jobs and schooling schedule.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me the job on spot and I accepted.

Host/Hostess Waitress Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

Everyone is very nice interview went great, got hired on the spot. And I did the training the following day and tons of opportunities. Great management and excellent team members its a great environment.

Negotiation

Hired on the spot started the following day

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Red Robin (Lakewood, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Well , they called me for an interview on a Tuesday evening, went in for the interview Wednesday afternoon. Met with the hiring manager , then the GM. Got hired on the spot. The GM was really cool, we had a great conversation that wasn't even pertaining to the job. Came for orientation Friday and started working and training Sat-Mon.

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

I filled out an application and within a couple days I got a call for an interview. The interview was about a half hour. The manager kept stressing that it is a very busy store.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my supervisor experience and if I've had to deal with unruly employees   1 Answer

Negotiation

They looked at my previous experience and gave me 2 offers. I can take what I asked for and learn one position on the line or I can take the second offer, making more but I would have to learn 3 positions in 2 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Algonquin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Red Robin (Algonquin, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

I walked in my uniform from a different location and I sat and spoke to the kitchen manager at the time. I was in and out of the interview in less than 15 minutes. I told them that I was already in a kitchen down the road from them and that I needed more hours and was promised more hours and pay would match seeing as I have been in the food industry for the last 15 years.

Interview Questions

• When can I come work for them full-time with 30+ hours waiting for me?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

Had an interview scheduled for 2:00 but ending up having to wait 25 minutes before manager came out. Besides the frustration of having to wait so long, the interview went well. Pretty much just the average ordinary interview you would expect from a chain restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I knew any good jokes.   1 Answer

Better opportunity came up