Red Robin Kitchen Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Kitchen Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Robin.

Company Recruiter, then Regional Manager.

Named my price

Other Interview Reviews for Red Robin

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Plainfield, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Plainfield, NJ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Red Robin in February 2012.

I was referred to this position by my boss and applied online. The next morning I received a call from a recruiter asking to set up a phone interview. After we went through the phone interview, she emailed me some paperwork and the link for an online personality test. The personality test was a little nerve-wracking because many of the questions were difficult to answer on a yes or no basis. After I faxed back the paperwork and finished the test, I received another phone call from the recruiter asking to set up an in person interview. The only reason it took three weeks for all this to happen is because all the general managers were away at a conference and I had to wait until they returned in order to finish the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • They asked broad questions and were looking for a specific answer.   Answer Question

Worked for Red Robin? Contribute to the Community!