Red Roof Inns

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Red Roof Inns in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted within 1 week and screened over the phone. I was then contacted 3 days later for an in-person interview and scheduled same week. I was then contacted 1 week later for another interview with a regional manager. Another week passed and I was offered the position.

Interview Question – There are multiple questions but none were extremely difficult.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Reservations Specialist Interview

Reservations Specialist
Springfield, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Red Roof Inns.

Interview Details – Very easy to get hired, the HR lady was nice and the person I had my interview with was nice.

Interview Question – None, Very easy interview process. Offered a job on the spot.   Answer Question

Guest Service Representative Interview

Guest Service Representative
Binghamton, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Red Roof Inns in July 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online got a call 2 days later, came in for a 1 on 1 interview they mostly asked how I would handle certain situations, what I would do if a guest was upset, it was mostly describing past issues and how I solved them at previous jobs. The interview took about 30 to 40min. At end of interview I was told which positions they really need to fill, the pay, and how often I would be working.

Interview Question – If you had a bad situation how would you turn it into a good one?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not enough money

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Roof Inns in July 2010.

Interview Details – One on One: General questions concerning management style. Describe your actions under different scenarios of possible occurrences. Discussed P & L objectives, interpretation of figures, your most important line item focus. Interviewer very good and was a challenging, yet low pressure, interview. Home office personnel very supportive. This position is not for newbies to the hotel industry. extremely important to have at least 2 years generak manager experience, otherwise the interview would hve been much more difficult.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult front desk employee when a guest approaches you with a complaint concerning rude behavior?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer made. very fair, thus negotiation not warranted.

Audit Interview

Audit

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Red Roof Inns in January 2009.

Interview Details – Phone screen followed by a face to face request.

Interview Question – What did you choose this field and what does the selection say about you   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay to low

Worked for Red Roof Inns? Contribute to the Community!