Red Roof Inns Interview Questions

2.8

Reservations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OH

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Red Roof Inns.

Very easy to get hired, the HR lady was nice and the person I had my interview with was nice.

Interview Questions
    • None, Very easy interview process. Offered a job on the spot.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Red Roof Inns in June 2013.

Applied online and was contacted within 1 week and screened over the phone. I was then contacted 3 days later for an in-person interview and scheduled same week. I was then contacted 1 week later for another interview with a regional manager. Another week passed and I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • There are multiple questions but none were extremely difficult.   Answer Question

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Binghamton, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Red Roof Inns in July 2009.

Applied online got a call 2 days later, came in for a 1 on 1 interview they mostly asked how I would handle certain situations, what I would do if a guest was upset, it was mostly describing past issues and how I solved them at previous jobs. The interview took about 30 to 40min. At end of interview I was told which positions they really need to fill, the pay, and how often I would be working.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a bad situation how would you turn it into a good one?   Answer Question

not enough money

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Roof Inns in July 2010.

One on One: General questions concerning management style. Describe your actions under different scenarios of possible occurrences. Discussed P & L objectives, interpretation of figures, your most important line item focus. Interviewer very good and was a challenging, yet low pressure, interview. Home office personnel very supportive. This position is not for newbies to the hotel industry. extremely important to have at least 2 years generak manager experience, otherwise the interview would hve been much more difficult.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult front desk employee when a guest approaches you with a complaint concerning rude behavior?   View Answer
    Offer made. very fair, thus negotiation not warranted.

Audit Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Red Roof Inns in January 2009.

Phone screen followed by a face to face request.

Interview Questions
    • What did you choose this field and what does the selection say about you   Answer Question

Pay to low

Worked for Red Roof Inns? Contribute to the Community!