Red Ventures Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Red Ventures in February 2013.

I did an on campus interview that was behavioral and easy. Second round in the office with 5 cases- marketing and sales related. they emphasized the word funnel a lot. be sure to read about their culture and cases they do on their website.

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Red Ventures

Business Analyst Interview

This process consisted of 3 phone calls. They wanted to make sure that they wanted to fly me out for an interview. The first phone call was all about my resume and life experiences. The second phone call was a case study phone interview where I had to perform mental math. The third interview was a basic followup.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Red Ventures in September 2011.

I got this interview through the career services website at my college. The night before, we had an information session and dinner. At the information session they went through a practice "case study" that we would have in our interview. The case study seemed very simple, just percentages. The next day I had 2 interviews. First it was the case study. This case study was a simple concept, but they did not let you use a calculator. For me, since I am not a math major the math was impossible for me to figure out in my head (72% of 3450 -- for example) I had to write it out and did not do well. The executive who was administering this interview was extremely rude and cocky the entire time -- acting as if he already knew I "wasnt" good enough for the firm. Even though I don't know how doing simple math you can do with a calculator in your head qualifies anyone.

The second interview was easy and with a nice HR person who asked typical resume based questions.

It took them a long time to reply back and say no.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Red Ventures in February 2011.

Two part interview. Behaviorial and then case interview. The case interview consisted of a chart in which a calling company displayed the conversion rates of four of its telephone operators ( in converting sales per phone call). Simple statistic questions were asked of the data.

Interview Questions
    • Why is one telephone operator able to convert 4 calls into sales out of a total of 10 calls, compared to one of her peers who was able to convert 46 calls into sales out of a total of 521 calls? What might that telephone operator be doing differently in order to have such an abnormally high conversion rate ( but relatively low call volume)?   View Answer
    • If the cost of each phone call cost the company 10 dollars while a sale results in 100 dollars to the company, how would you make a convincing argument to the employees that have a low conversion rates of calls to sale that they can't go through 400+ calls and only make <50 sales?   Answer Question

Worked for Red Ventures? Contribute to the Community!