Red Ventures Interview Questions in Fort Mill, SC

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.9

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

First time I applied I didn't get a call back. A year later I applied again. Within a couple of days I got a telephone interview and a week later. I did a one on one interview where I did a sales script and then went to a conference room where there were other applicants and then watched a video about the company and then did a tour of the facilities. They seemed to be doing a lot of hiring. That night after the interview I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• They had me do sales call script that I didn't have to memorize.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

Sat in common area with other potential candidates (4-5 people), the recruiters come in and get people one by one. Interview with recruiter one on one includes a role-play, recruiter explains company and different things that could be sold, tour of facility, watch a video of how a phone call works, done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, $10/hour base pay, commissions on top of that.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

You get taken to a presentation about how great red ventures is, then you get taken on a tour, then you get taken into a room and you do the mock sales call. Just beware that even if you only have to do the sales call once and the recruiter tells you that was the best mock call he has heard all day, don't get your hopes up.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between sales and customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

brief and pleasant phone interview/ asked one clarifying question re. my past employment history/ asked to do a mock sales presentation with an interviewer/ answered other questions regarding my history, interests, my fit within the company with a small panel of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Red Ventures   1 Answer

Negotiation

straight forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in November 2014.

Interview

First you fill out an application on their website, then a phone interview is scheduled and then a week later you call in, then you go into the Call center for about an hour for an interview, then two to three weeks later you get a phone call for acceptance or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to defuse a situation with a customer and the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations were allowed

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their website. They emailed me back within a week to schedule a phone screening that lasted about 5 minutes. During this time, the person I spoke with was upfront about the awful hours that would be scheduled (nights until midnight or later). At the end of the call, we scheduled an onsite interview for a few days later. At the onsite interview, I was first taken into a 1:1 interview in a side room. We went over the hours again and I was asked pretty general questions, nothing too difficult and nothing that would send up a red flag in my mind that I had to get right or else I'd get weeded out. From there I went on a tour of the newest building (RV3) where I was shown some of the amenities like the bowling alley, cafe, and yoga studio. We also walked through some of the call floor and then went into a one-hour presentation on the company where we listened in on a phone call. Everyone else seemed to be impressed by the amenities and casual dress but to me it all felt a bit off. There's a relaxed atmosphere and then there's going too far, and I got the impression that the envelope was pushed a little too far in this regard, like some could forget they're at work and push professional boundaries. Seeing some of the employees joking around the way they were just seemed a little unprofessional to me. They have prizes for top pranksters, as if they encourage that kind of behavior or something. I'm all for having fun and enjoying being at work, but to me it seemed a little much. The employees I met were all really nice but I didn't think this was a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Which job, that you have had previously, did you like least and why?   Answer Question

I wasn't a fan of the overly casual culture; it felt like I was back in high school or hanging out at a frat house. A lot of the employees are fresh out of undergrad.

Inside Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

Met recruiters on college campus, went out for drinks with them, got an invitation to apply. Applied and the whole process took a month and a half. There's a phone screening, phone interview (about ten/fifteen minutes), and if you get through that process you have to come to the main campus for an on-site interview which takes several hours. This interview includes a tour and presentation which are all meant to make the company and telemarketing seem like the most fun ever, then you have an interview with a performance manager who goes through a mock sales script with you and asks you to critique yourself, and then they 'coach' you. THEN you go listen to another sales agent's calls for an hour and this is meant to help you pick up technique and salesmanship skills. THEN you have another interview with a different PM who has notes from the previous interview, and you go through the mock script again. After that, you are returned to the tour guide who takes you through the rest of the campus, and told you will hear from someone in the next couple days. I received an email almost immediately after I left the premise, and was offered a job within several days.

Interview Questions

• The interview itself is very, very simple. The most difficult part is the mock sales script and role-playing, especially if you don't have any experience in sales (which I didn't).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Can't really negotiate for the Inside Sales Position, they're very upfront about what you make. But there is room to make tons of money with the commission aspect... though, that also leaves room for improvement.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in July 2014.

Interview

normal sale interview. phone interview then a few tests online. then an onsite interview with a tour and a shadow process. they asked me to pitch a product and then i read a script. i got the job.

Interview Questions

• asked me how to pitch certain products   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in July 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and about two days later I received an e-mail stating that my resume was accepted. I then had to choose a date for a phone screen. I chose the earliest date for a phone screen which was 1 week later. I missed the recruiter's phone call, however they called me back and wanted to know if I was still interested, I told them yes. They asked me what I knew about the company and I explained what I had researched about them and how their company matches my previous experience. The recruiter didn't seem to care about my experiences. She briefly talked about the company and 3 minutes later she asked if I would be available for an in-person interview.The in-person interview lasted 3 hours. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Q: If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable pay.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

The interview process was very organized and personal. We were grouped into 2 our three for a tour and then split off to view an actually sales training class

Interview Questions

• The practical portion of the interview was the most "difficult" portion of the interview however if you prepare with the materials they provide you with and just relax, my interviewer was supportive knowing that this is only the first time I'm selling him his own product.   Answer Question

I was unable to relocate as I originally planned