Red Ventures

20 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Fort Mill, SC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Red Ventures in July 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online and about two days later I received an e-mail stating that my resume was accepted. I then had to choose a date for a phone screen. I chose the earliest date for a phone screen which was 1 week later. I missed the recruiter's phone call, however they called me back and wanted to know if I was still interested, I told them yes. They asked me what I knew about the company and I explained what I had researched about them and how their company matches my previous experience. The recruiter didn't seem to care about my experiences. She briefly talked about the company and 3 minutes later she asked if I would be available for an in-person interview.The in-person interview lasted 3 hours. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Q: If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable pay.

Inside Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview for no more than 4 minutes. I was asked how did I here about the company? Would I be opening to there late hour shifts? I don't understand how are they able to find a potential candidate for the position if the interview is only 4 minutes long. Truly I don't understand what I didn't get consider the position I answer the question with ease and the potential answers they wanted to hear.

Interview Question – The wasn't any difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Fort Mill, SC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview Details – The interview process was very organized and personal. We were grouped into 2 our three for a tour and then split off to view an actually sales training class

Interview Question – The practical portion of the interview was the most "difficult" portion of the interview however if you prepare with the materials they provide you with and just relax, my interviewer was supportive knowing that this is only the first time I'm selling him his own product.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was unable to relocate as I originally planned

Fort Mill, SC

I interviewed at Red Ventures in May 2014.

Interview Details – 10 minute phone screen, 20 minute phone interview, 3.5 hour campus interview consisting of touring the building, powerpoint presentation, behavioral interview with 2 mock phone sales with interviewer, 45 minutes of listening to an actual sales agent, 30 minute interview with 1 more mock sale.

Interview Question – How many things can you do with a garden hose?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my starting date but not salary

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Ventures in March 2014.

Interview Details – 1- Apply. 2- Phone screening. 3- Phone interview 4.- In person interview where you also sit with a rep for an hour and then do a mock sales call. 5.- Background check 6.-HIRED!

Interview Question – Name as many uses for a garden hose in a minute as possible.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Red Ventures

Interview Details – the first interactions are via 2 phone interviews. The 1st is simple, the second more detailed where knowledge of the company and what they do is needed.
3rd site interview consists of 2 sets of behavioral interviews and a sit in to see what an employee actually does. The company is rapidly growing and there is room to make plenty of money via commission.

Interview Question – If you could invent something, what would you invent?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Red Ventures in December 2013.

Interview Details – I learned about the available positions through a friend and became very intrigued. I did some research and began applying for various entry level positions within Red Ventures. I was emailed upon review of my application and resume. Red Ventures was very prompt and professional when it came to communicating interview times and job description.

Interview Question – " If you could invent anything, what would it be?"   View Answer

Fort Mill, SC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview Details – Started with interview day where there were hundreds of others & you were given a tour of the company &what it has to offer which ended with an interview where I was invited back to 2nd. The 2nd was by 2 different people trying to see if you're coachable

Interview Question – Showed me a pencil and asked what different things can I do and/ or make with a penci. This was a timed question   Answer Question

Interviewed at Red Ventures

Interview Details – pitch, shadow, and a couple of interviews with two different people. its about 3 hours of nonsense

Interview Question – nothing difficult...just tell them you are motivated by money.... they ask ten things you can do with a paperclip   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Red Ventures in October 2013.

Interview Details – I got in touch with a rep from RV through a job expo at my university. Was then contacted shortly after and scheduled interview at the Charlotte/Fort Mill location. Interview was straight forward. Took tour of offices and did mock sales call. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – You have 1 minutes, give me every use for a paperclip.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Red Ventures? Contribute to the Community!