Red Ventures Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Short and simple. I applied online but included an employee referral... The first time I applied I didn't use my employee referral and got denied but once I applied a second time with the employee referral I was offered a phone interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Red Ventures in July 2015.

Interview

I was told about Red Ventures by a friend, so I put in an application to the location closest to me and used them as a reference. Few days later, I got an email saying that my resume was accepted and to schedule a phone interview. During the phone interview, they basically asked questions about your resume, how you heard about Red Ventures, and going over the position duties. After the phone interview, they schedule you for an on-site interview where you interview with a hiring manager and roleplay from a script they send you. Afterwards, they take you on a tour and then you watch a video about the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between sales and customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Good process and people, but the company was unwilling to pay for travel expenses to get to the interview. For a company concerned with attracting top talent (and worth over $1 bil privately), one would think one night's lodging and gas would not be out of the question. The company was kind and helpful answering questions until it came time to ask if I would be reimbursed. Then I was met with a very short and rather curt response

Media Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and it took almost 2 months to get the feedback. It's a phone and behavior interview. Most questions are related to the experience in the resume. One question is how does your previous experience associate with the job. The whole process took about 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience associate with the job?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

First time I applied I didn't get a call back. A year later I applied again. Within a couple of days I got a telephone interview and a week later. I did a one on one interview where I did a sales script and then went to a conference room where there were other applicants and then watched a video about the company and then did a tour of the facilities. They seemed to be doing a lot of hiring. That night after the interview I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• They had me do sales call script that I didn't have to memorize.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

I got a call a few days after applying online. I had a brief phone interview..10-15 minutes and moved on to the next round. I have an in person interview today and I'm just worried the company isn't for me. I'm not a great sales person and i heard the turnover rate is high.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

You get taken to a presentation about how great red ventures is, then you get taken on a tour, then you get taken into a room and you do the mock sales call. Just beware that even if you only have to do the sales call once and the recruiter tells you that was the best mock call he has heard all day, don't get your hopes up.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between sales and customer service?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Red Ventures in May 2015.

Interview

placing application, phone interview that last about 20-30 min about your past work and your goals for entering the company, final interview consist of a mock sale with two different managers, then listening to the individuals who work theirs work and also a tour of the compus

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

It begins with a quick phone interview where they essentially ask you what you know about the company and the role you applied for. Very straightforward questions. The second part of the interview process is made up of several different meetings. It begins with a one on one interview onsite. This part includes a mock sales call (they give you the script beforehand to practice with). The next section is a tour of the facilities, and finally a presentation about the company.

Application

Interview

Very easy online application. I received an email less than a week later to set up a phone screening. The phone screening took about three minutes and was very easy. I was then invited to go on site for an interview. I took another position prior to the interview so I withdrew my application.