Red Ventures Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

interviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC) in May 2014.

Interview

10 minute phone screen, 20 minute phone interview, 3.5 hour campus interview consisting of touring the building, powerpoint presentation, behavioral interview with 2 mock phone sales with interviewer, 45 minutes of listening to an actual sales agent, 30 minute interview with 1 more mock sale.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my starting date but not salary

Strategic Analyst Interview

Interview

I was in contact with one woman throughout the process, which made it easy to reach out and check in when I had questions. I had two phone interviews: one behavioral, one case. Then I drove down for an in-person final round interview.

Interview Questions

• The last interview is a case with an excel spreadsheet that you get 45 minutes to work on. The most difficult question was answering why I ranked the options the way that I did. For this company, base all decisions on the numbers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

First a brief phone interview. Next a longer phone interview where I was asked what super power would I choose and why? Among other off the wall questions. Next a group interview/tour that was exhausting. You listened to agents sell, you had two different interviews with PMs (low level managers), and some group questions/talks. Word to the wise, eat a good breakfast, wear comfortable shoes, and prepare lots and lots of questions.

Interview Questions

• What are ten uses for a pen in two minutes? (something like that)   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Red Ventures in April 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Phone interview, group panel interview, then one on one interview. Took about a week for everything. They really tried to sell the basketball gym and food court.

Interview Questions

I couldn't work in an environment where i was getting pegged by nerd guns all day

Senior Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Red Ventures.

Interview

Lots of weird question..... even stuff that has nothing to do with the job

Interview Questions

• If your life was a TV Show, what would it be called?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

the first interactions are via 2 phone interviews. The 1st is simple, the second more detailed where knowledge of the company and what they do is needed.
    3rd site interview consists of 2 sets of behavioral interviews and a sit in to see what an employee actually does. The company is rapidly growing and there is room to make plenty of money via commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

1- Apply. 2- Phone screening. 3- Phone interview 4.- In person interview where you also sit with a rep for an hour and then do a mock sales call. 5.- Background check 6.-HIRED!

Interview Questions

• Name as many uses for a garden hose in a minute as possible.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Red Ventures (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

Started with interview day where there were hundreds of others & you were given a tour of the company &what it has to offer which ended with an interview where I was invited back to 2nd. The 2nd was by 2 different people trying to see if you're coachable

Interview Questions

• Showed me a pencil and asked what different things can I do and/ or make with a penci. This was a timed question   Answer Question

Strategic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Red Ventures (Charlotte, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

1st round: College recruiting. 30 min behavioral and 30 min case interview. Case was easy.

2nd round interviews: Started with a tour. Then had four 30-45 min interviews where they asked a few behavioral questions then discussed the case. These cases were much harder than the initial one. Lunch then final group case where you had 30 min to read and analyze the case yourself. You came together as a group (4 other people) to discuss but not necessarily agree on conclusions. Higher management came in and took note of who talked about what.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part were the cases (2nd round). They're not your typical consulting cases, but they still require strategy and a conceptual view of the data. That was definitely the hardest, but the actual calculation/math part was easy.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

pitch, shadow, and a couple of interviews with two different people. its about 3 hours of nonsense

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult...just tell them you are motivated by money.... they ask ten things you can do with a paperclip   Answer Question