Red Ventures Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Mill, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

I applied online - interviewed at Red Ventures in September 2013.

I had a phone interview which was brief, the representative didn't seem overly focused which was frusterating. I've heard of good experiences, it just seems to depend on who you are in contact with. Everyone was nice, but it seemed to be only surface deep.The person who conducted the interview was different than the person it was scheduled with, which was never really explained.

Interview Questions
  • Many of the questions were a bit vague and open ended.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Red Ventures

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Mill, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Red Ventures in August 2011.

There were many people in the initial interview. You were required to prove your selling and closing skills on the spot. They definitely interview a lot of people and have a strong system for doing so. The hiring representatives were direct and to the point. During the interview it seemed like a very exciting environment.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to sell a pen to one of the hiring representatives, which I wasn't exactly prepared for. There were rapid fire questions that I wasn't prepared for. Were I to do it again I would prepare my answers better in order to come across clearer.   Answer Question

The base pay was too low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Red Ventures.

I went in for a 2nd interview where you had to sign in at the front desk and get a pass to walk around. I was with a group of people and they gave us a tour, an info session, interviewed us one-on-one, then we got to see what they did on a daily basis, then had ANOTHER interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Red Ventures in September 2010.

Phone interview and two 1:1 interviews each consisted of a sales role play. Pick an object and sell it.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, just an offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Red Ventures in November 2010.

Very weired interview as I didnt know what I was interviewing for. I guess that is their style but it made the conversation awkward. Standard questions with some behavioral throw in at odd times. Pay is very low so I decided to pass.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Red Ventures in June 2010.

I was contacted imediatly after applying. Went through one qualifying interview and a mock sales call on the phone. I was then called to the location where i met with another interviewer and listened in on a sales call. This is a company very focused on their vendors and looking for people that will have the ability to handle calls and close sales. People are very friendly and facility is incredible. Since im more technicaly inclined they were able to see that i wouldnt be match for the position. But a good high energy sales person would do well there. Definatly a good culture to work in from my point of view. Sorry i didnt meet the criteria

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Red Ventures in October 2010.

pretty detailed interview. Ive never been impressed by an interview but i was.

no negotioaiton

Worked for Red Ventures? Contribute to the Community!