Red Ventures

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Red Ventures

Interview Details – I was in contact with one woman throughout the process, which made it easy to reach out and check in when I had questions. I had two phone interviews: one behavioral, one case. Then I drove down for an in-person final round interview.

Interview Question – The last interview is a case with an excel spreadsheet that you get 45 minutes to work on. The most difficult question was answering why I ranked the options the way that I did. For this company, base all decisions on the numbers.   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Red Ventures in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1st round: College recruiting. 30 min behavioral and 30 min case interview. Case was easy.

2nd round interviews: Started with a tour. Then had four 30-45 min interviews where they asked a few behavioral questions then discussed the case. These cases were much harder than the initial one. Lunch then final group case where you had 30 min to read and analyze the case yourself. You came together as a group (4 other people) to discuss but not necessarily agree on conclusions. Higher management came in and took note of who talked about what.

Interview Question – Most difficult part were the cases (2nd round). They're not your typical consulting cases, but they still require strategy and a conceptual view of the data. That was definitely the hardest, but the actual calculation/math part was easy.   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Red Ventures in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online from a post on my university's job search website. Heard back 2 months later, and the process moved quickly after that. I had 2 phone interviews with HR and then one phone case interview. A few weeks later, I was invited up for a day of interviews. They comped my gas and hotel room. The night before I had dinner with 4 current employees as well as 3 other applicants. The next day was interviews 9-5. First a tour, then 4 sessions of 30 minute case interviews. After lunch, we had an hour to prepare a group case presentation to some senior employees. My team overcomplicated the case, so make sure to keep it simple.

Interview Question – Cases about conversion and SEO   Answer Question

Worked for Red Ventures? Contribute to the Community!