RedBrick Health

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RedBrick Health in June 2010.

Interview Details – I met with multiple members of the team to discuss my background as it related to the role. This was less an HR-based interview than a "can you roll your sleeves up and hit the ground running" interview. The role required a background in two skill areas, and there was a need for someone who was stronger in my weaker area. However, due to the depth of experience, personal connection with the team and the cultural fit I could possibly have, I was taken seriously as a candidate through the final phases. I was treated very well and can see why the company is one of the most sought-after employers in the region.

Interview Question – How would you describe your experiences in your current role that translate directly to the role for which you are applying?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for RedBrick Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RedBrick Health Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by RedBrick Health employees and interview candidates.