RedBrick Health

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RedBrick Health in June 2010.

I met with multiple members of the team to discuss my background as it related to the role. This was less an HR-based interview than a "can you roll your sleeves up and hit the ground running" interview. The role required a background in two skill areas, and there was a need for someone who was stronger in my weaker area. However, due to the depth of experience, personal connection with the team and the cultural fit I could possibly have, I was taken seriously as a candidate through the final phases. I was treated very well and can see why the company is one of the most sought-after employers in the region.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your experiences in your current role that translate directly to the role for which you are applying?   Answer Question