RedPeg Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 1, 2014
5 interviews

2.5

Brand Ambassador Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at RedPeg Marketing in February 2014.

Up to date resume, skype, facetime, hangouts, oovoo, etc. basic questions about your experience in the promotional marketing sector. Friendly staff, with great support. tell us about a situation that was unexpected or that wasn't in your job description and what you did to solve the issue, and is there anything you would do differently next time?

Interview Questions
    • tell us about a situation that was unexpected or that wasn't in your job description and what you did to solve the issue, and is there anything you would do differently next time?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at RedPeg Marketing in June 2014.

The overall interview process was poor.

The initial interview was over the phone, I felt as though Farrah was uninterested by the tone of her voice from the beginning. I was shocked when she called back 15 minutes later to schedule an in-person interview. The office environment looked fun and innovated.

I was surprised by the white board in the elevator that said welcome with my name and many others. The white board gave a good vibe. The interior decor and google type of environment made me enthusiastic about the position (i.e. people in jeans, t-shirts, mohawks, tattoos). The receptionist was very welcoming.

However, the in-person interview was unpleasant from the time I meet the HR Manger, Apryl Evans. Apryl was hesitant to shake hands. Her office was dimly lit which was awkward, I would think an interview should take place in a conference room. I'm very energetic person, specially when I'm meeting new people, however, Apryl made me feel uninterested in the work environment. She shot back all of my responses to her questions, as if I was unqualified. She didn't even have the hospitality to walk me out of her office.

If I wasn't qualified then why did you even call me in (a waste of my time)... secondly, make sure you staff does a better phone interview. A was highly capable of the job responsibilities but I did not expect to get interrogated.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RedPeg Marketing.

I had two in person interviews and one phone interview. The phone interview was a broad overview of my skills and asking my understanding and experience of various marketing efforts. The second two interviews were more of culture fit and review of skills and experience. Each with were with a member of leadership.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to present a faux business case and solve a problem.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at RedPeg Marketing.

Phone interview or in person interview depending on distance from company with HR Manager, afterwards with department supervisor

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience with Mac computers, all their computers are Mac.   Answer Question
    Unpaid

Account Service Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at RedPeg Marketing in November 2010.

I was contacted by the company, they found me on LinkedIn and requested that I apply for a position. I had an initial phone interview, which went very well. They then asked me to write an entire proposal and budget for a project, needless to say I spent a lot of time and energy on it. They requested an in-person interview. I arranged travel (from a far away place), had to pay for that, as well as a hotel room.

In-person interviews went very well, and received immediate positive feedback the next day via a phone call. I was ready to completely turn my life upside down to move to their city. Suddenly, the trail went completely cold. My follow-up emails were responded to with a one sentence response. I don't think there was even a real position to apply for, and I wish they were more up front with me. I could have saved a lot of money and time putting together a proposal for them.

Interview Questions

Worked for RedPeg Marketing? Contribute to the Community!