RedPeg Marketing

Updated Aug 1, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at RedPeg Marketing

Brand Ambassador Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RedPeg Marketing in February 2014.

Up to date resume, skype, facetime, hangouts, oovoo, etc. basic questions about your experience in the promotional marketing sector. Friendly staff, with great support. tell us about a situation that was unexpected or that wasn't in your job description and what you did to solve the issue, and is there anything you would do differently next time?

Interview Questions
    • tell us about a situation that was unexpected or that wasn't in your job description and what you did to solve the issue, and is there anything you would do differently next time?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RedPeg Marketing.

I had two in person interviews and one phone interview. The phone interview was a broad overview of my skills and asking my understanding and experience of various marketing efforts. The second two interviews were more of culture fit and review of skills and experience. Each with were with a member of leadership.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to present a faux business case and solve a problem.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at RedPeg Marketing.

Phone interview or in person interview depending on distance from company with HR Manager, afterwards with department supervisor

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience with Mac computers, all their computers are Mac.   Answer Question
    Unpaid

Account Service Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at RedPeg Marketing in November 2010.

I was contacted by the company, they found me on LinkedIn and requested that I apply for a position. I had an initial phone interview, which went very well. They then asked me to write an entire proposal and budget for a project, needless to say I spent a lot of time and energy on it. They requested an in-person interview. I arranged travel (from a far away place), had to pay for that, as well as a hotel room.

In-person interviews went very well, and received immediate positive feedback the next day via a phone call. I was ready to completely turn my life upside down to move to their city. Suddenly, the trail went completely cold. My follow-up emails were responded to with a one sentence response. I don't think there was even a real position to apply for, and I wish they were more up front with me. I could have saved a lot of money and time putting together a proposal for them.