RedPeg Marketing Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at RedPeg Marketing

Vice President of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RedPeg Marketing (Alexandria, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

After submitting application a quick 20 minute phone call and then an in-person interview the following week. Arrived at in-person interview to warm greeting, questionnaire and gift bag. Met with CEO, President and EVP. Laidback interviews but HR leader was organized. All three were quite different in what they asked and were looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Who are the first three companies you are going to call on to gain their agency business?   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RedPeg Marketing in February 2014.

Interview

Up to date resume, skype, facetime, hangouts, oovoo, etc. basic questions about your experience in the promotional marketing sector. Friendly staff, with great support. tell us about a situation that was unexpected or that wasn't in your job description and what you did to solve the issue, and is there anything you would do differently next time?

Interview Questions

• tell us about a situation that was unexpected or that wasn't in your job description and what you did to solve the issue, and is there anything you would do differently next time?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RedPeg Marketing (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

I had two in person interviews and one phone interview. The phone interview was a broad overview of my skills and asking my understanding and experience of various marketing efforts. The second two interviews were more of culture fit and review of skills and experience. Each with were with a member of leadership.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to present a faux business case and solve a problem.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RedPeg Marketing.

Interview

Phone interview or in person interview depending on distance from company with HR Manager, afterwards with department supervisor

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with Mac computers, all their computers are Mac.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unpaid

Account Service Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RedPeg Marketing in November 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the company, they found me on LinkedIn and requested that I apply for a position. I had an initial phone interview, which went very well. They then asked me to write an entire proposal and budget for a project, needless to say I spent a lot of time and energy on it. They requested an in-person interview. I arranged travel (from a far away place), had to pay for that, as well as a hotel room. In-person interviews went very well, and received immediate positive feedback the next day via a phone call. I was ready to completely turn my life upside down to move to their city. Suddenly, the trail went completely cold. My follow-up emails were responded to with a one sentence response. I don't think there was even a real position to apply for, and I wish they were more up front with me. I could have saved a lot of money and time putting together a proposal for them.