RedPrairie Marketing Executive Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at RedPrairie in June 2012.

I was contacted on 25 April 2012 by HR situated in the UK to for a telephonic screening interview they later arranged for a Skype interview with a manager in Netherlands. I called to find out if I had made it in the interview in about two weeks’ time. The HR Lady contacted me after three week to inform me that I've passed the interview and I had to a Stuart International test. She then called about the results of the test and told me that there was not wrong or right answers for the test but she kept on telling me how many rights and wrongs I got from the whole set of test.

After a week I received an email informing me that I was invited to the final stage of the interview where I had to prepare a presentation twice (Talk about unprofessionalism). I did and emailed it through to HR in the UK prior to the interview. On the day of the interview I was shocked to find that there was no one waiting for me for interview, I then sent an email to the HR lady to inform her that why was there no one for the interview and reply was a bit rude, it was evident that they had found a suitable candidate and had forgotten about all the other potential candidates that were to be interviewed thereafter. They guy that was to interview me was 45mins late and it looked like no one from the other countries were prepared for me on that day. I did the presentation and it was a panel of 3 people, one gentleman in the SA office, one gentleman in the UK office and one gentleman in the Netherlands office but I was interviewed by the guy from the UK only even though it was supposed to be a panel interview.

I'm not angry that I didn't get the job, I'm angry because RedPrairie wasted my time and were very unprofessional in the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • What would you put in your Marketing Plan   View Answer