RedPrairie Quality Assurance Intern Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Quality Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RedPrairie in April 2012.

Spoke with a recruiting representative first for basic behavioral questions and experience. She was extremely friendly and understanding. From my understanding, she then sent that information to the on-site supervisor, who called me for a preliminary phone screening.

The phone screen consisted of more experience based questions. Afterwards, he seemed pleased and asked me to come in for an in-person interview. There, I met with him and another representative to talk even more about the type of work, my previous experience, and various expectations.

Got a call from the recruiter a few days later saying I had gotten the position and sent me a formal offer letter which I was to sign and return.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.   View Answer
  • Describe your experience with Java, programming in general, databases.   View Answer

Had another offer in a more open environment. I wanted to do something a bit more involved that quality assurance, and had a development position that I could take as well.

Worked for RedPrairie? Contribute to the Community!