RedPrairie

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

The process took 2 days - interviewed at RedPrairie in June 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted through a It staffing firm. Phone Interview , quick brief very informal. In person interview with 3 employees and the HR director. Took a database quiz and programming fundamentals quiz. Tested afterwards review. Informal process, overview benefit, work environment, etc. Everyone seemed to like their job.

Interview Question – What kind of web development experience do have?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Stokenchurch, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RedPrairie in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for this position from a recruitment agency. They then responded, and said that they were keen to interview me as they felt my experience and skills matched what they were looking for.

I was then invited to interview a few days after with the Technical Services Director & the Software Manager. The Interview lasted 30 mins, the bulk of which was eaten by the panel explaining in great detail their role and the type of projects they work on. I had to initially wait for nearly 45 mins after the due Interview time, for them to come and meet me. Talk about being unorganised!

The interview Questions were relatively easy: Why do you want to work for Red Praire, What were your favourite subjects at university. I felt that the panel were responding quite positively, especially with the interest that I was showing in their products and systems.

After the interview had to complete a technical test lasting 30 mins composed of SQL, Java, VB, Oracle and general programming questions. They said to do whatever I could, and the test was not the decider.

Following the interview process, I was told I should expect to hear feedback within 1 week. I received a call from the recruitment agency the following day, stating that they won't be taking my application further as they felt that I haven't got enough experience! Seems very strange that they invited me to interview in the first place, as it is contradictory of what they first said!

Overall my impressions were that they were very unorganised when making decisions, and I'd advise all job seekers to stay well clear of this organization.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for RedPrairie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RedPrairie Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by RedPrairie employees and interview candidates.