RedZone Robotics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at RedZone Robotics

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RedZone Robotics in August 2014.

Interview

Fairly technical interview that I aced, and the manager gave the go-ahead to my staffing company to hire me as a contract-to-hire. I had the offer letter in my hand and then a VP at Redzone pulled the plug and said they didn't want me. This was EXTREMELY unprofessional of them. I was not impressed with the work environment (bullpen, not even a cubicle farm) and the place was a mess, not organized in the least. They didn't know that I knew this at the time, but the position was a backfill for a guy they decided that they didn't need, then canned, but in actuallity the REALLY did need him.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult, but I was asked to write some code to interface with a temperature sensor board, using a library I'd never seen before.   1 Answer

Technical Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RedZone Robotics in December 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through Linked In, was interviewed by him and proceeded to have two interviews with the sales director. The business model seemed like it would be a fit and I was interested in learning more. I was invited to Pittsburgh for a face to face interview. The position was a much larger territory than my current territory and I declined.

Base compensation and commission seemed adequate, although it may have taken awhile to see commission earnings pay out. Overall, I was impressed with the company's, technology, knowledge of customer base, and planned sales training.

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of when a customer did not choose your product. How dd you respond?   Answer Question