RedZone Robotics

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at RedZone Robotics

Candidate Interview Review

Technical Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RedZone Robotics in December 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter through Linked In, was interviewed by him and proceeded to have two interviews with the sales director. The business model seemed like it would be a fit and I was interested in learning more. I was invited to Pittsburgh for a face to face interview. The position was a much larger territory than my current territory and I declined.

Base compensation and commission seemed adequate, although it may have taken awhile to see commission earnings pay out. Overall, I was impressed with the company's, technology, knowledge of customer base, and planned sales training.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a specific example of when a customer did not choose your product. How dd you respond?   Answer Question