Redbox Level I Machine Support Technician Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Regional Operations Supervisor (2)
- Fsr2 (2)
- Field Support Representative I (2)
- Level I Machine Support Technician (2)
- Ros (2)
- Field Service Representative I (2)
- Project Manager, Strategy (1)
- Finance Related Position (1)
- You Have An Impressive Resume! (1)
- FSR1 (1)
- Inventory Optimization Analyst (1)
- Assistant Marketing Manager (1)
- QA Testing Specialist (1)
- General (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Manager, Communications (1)
- Route Sales (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service Supervisor (1)
- Manager (1)
- Accounting/Finance (1)
- SQL Server Database Administrator (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- .NET Developer (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Merchandiser (1)
- Test Manager (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Software Quality Assurance (1)
Level I Machine Support Technician Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and interviewed at Redbox.
Interview Details – Phone screening then in person interview. You need to have basic computer knowledge, a good attitude, and it helps to do some interview prep just like with any other job.
Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Pay is set.
Level I Machine Support Technician Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Redbox in December 2010.
Interview Details – My initial contact with HR was a phone screen in late November of 2010. My interview was scheduled for December 27th, and afterward I did not receive any further notification until the beginning of March. I had e-mailed a supervisor in the Machine Support department, but they said everything was in the hands of HR and I had to wait. I received a letter stating my start date would be March 14th, but then I received a call from HR saying that date was moved to March 21st.
Interview Question – The interview questions were directed more towards my technical experience and any difficult issues I had faced with customers. They weren't particularly difficult or extremely technical. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate. The starting pay for this position is the same for each applicant.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Redbox