Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Redbox
- Field Service Representative I (3)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Fsr2 (2)
- Field Support Representative I (2)
- Level I Machine Support Technician (2)
- Operations Analyst (2)
- Regional Operations Supervisor (2)
- QA Testing Specialist (1)
- General (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Manager, Communications (1)
- Route Sales (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service Supervisor (1)
- Manager (1)
- Accounting/Finance (1)
- .NET Developer (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Merchandiser (1)
- Test Manager (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Software Quality Assurance (1)
- Regional Manager (1)
- Regional Operations Manager (1)
- FSR1 (1)
- Ros (1)
- Inventory Optimization Analyst (1)
- SQL Server Database Administrator (1)
- Project Manager, Strategy (1)
- Finance Related Position (1)
Level I Machine Support Technician Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Redbox.
Phone screening then in person interview. You need to have basic computer knowledge, a good attitude, and it helps to do some interview prep just like with any other job.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Answer Question
Pay is set.
Other Interview Reviews for Redbox
Level I Machine Support Technician InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Redbox (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in December 2010.
My initial contact with HR was a phone screen in late November of 2010. My interview was scheduled for December 27th, and afterward I did not receive any further notification until the beginning of March. I had e-mailed a supervisor in the Machine Support department, but they said everything was in the hands of HR and I had to wait. I received a letter stating my start date would be March 14th, but then I received a call from HR saying that date was moved to March 21st.
- The interview questions were directed more towards my technical experience and any difficult issues I had faced with customers. They weren't particularly difficult or extremely technical. Answer Question
I was unable to negotiate. The starting pay for this position is the same for each applicant.