Redbox Level I Machine Support Technician Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2014
Updated May 26, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Level I Machine Support Technician Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Redbox.

Phone screening then in person interview. You need to have basic computer knowledge, a good attitude, and it helps to do some interview prep just like with any other job.

Interview Questions
Pay is set.

Other Interview Reviews for Redbox

Level I Machine Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Redbox in December 2010.

My initial contact with HR was a phone screen in late November of 2010. My interview was scheduled for December 27th, and afterward I did not receive any further notification until the beginning of March. I had e-mailed a supervisor in the Machine Support department, but they said everything was in the hands of HR and I had to wait. I received a letter stating my start date would be March 14th, but then I received a call from HR saying that date was moved to March 21st.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were directed more towards my technical experience and any difficult issues I had faced with customers. They weren't particularly difficult or extremely technical.   Answer Question
    I was unable to negotiate. The starting pay for this position is the same for each applicant.

Worked for Redbox? Contribute to the Community!