Redbox Level I Machine Support Technician Interview Questions

Level I Machine Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Redbox.

Interview

Phone screening then in person interview. You need to have basic computer knowledge, a good attitude, and it helps to do some interview prep just like with any other job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is set.

Other Interview Reviews for Redbox

Level I Machine Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Redbox (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in December 2010.

Interview

My initial contact with HR was a phone screen in late November of 2010. My interview was scheduled for December 27th, and afterward I did not receive any further notification until the beginning of March. I had e-mailed a supervisor in the Machine Support department, but they said everything was in the hands of HR and I had to wait. I received a letter stating my start date would be March 14th, but then I received a call from HR saying that date was moved to March 21st.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were directed more towards my technical experience and any difficult issues I had faced with customers. They weren't particularly difficult or extremely technical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate. The starting pay for this position is the same for each applicant.