Redbox Software Quality Assurance Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oak Brook, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Redbox in April 2012.

Step 1:an in-house HR recruiter called me, I did not even apply for the position.

Step 2: a technical phone intreview with the QA manage, he was nice and easy going he indicated that i did good and that the recruiter will call me for next step.

after that the proccess strated moving slow

the recruiter started acting careless i emailed him no answer and i call he does not answer or return my calls

after 4 days he sent me an email saying we would like you to come in for an interview in which four people will interview me 45min each and asking what time is good for me i said anytime just let me know.

then i was waiting for him to schedule the interview and he was taking his time and i did not like the fact that he ignored me, at least send me an email let me know whats going on, anyhow he answered me after 3days saying that he does not handle that interview scedule and someone will contact me to let me know whats the day for the interview.

then a girl from redbox calledm me after 3 more days and we agreed on a day over the phone and she said that she will send me an email with all the information, the day of the interview was getting closer and closer and she never sent the email i called and emailed her no answer so i just went on the interview date i went in and asked about her and said that i am here for the interview.

after waiting for half hour she called the front disk and asked to talk to me and she was so arrogant and disrespectful

her : oh i never confirmed your appointment you dont just show up like that and HR has the position on hold

me: but you did confirm it over the phone with me

her: no no i will have some one call you in an hour and explain to you

me: wow r you serious you know what i have never been disrespected like that in my life i am not even intrested in working for your company anymore i just want you to know that this is not right and you should treat people like you like to be treated

her: sorry

me: bye

conclusion: arrogant, disrespectful, unorganized

Worked for Redbox? Contribute to the Community!