Redcats Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.3

Senior Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Redcats (New York, NY).

Interview

A great experience where they asked me everything about my skill set and wanted to make sure I was on the up and up. The process took 2 weeks and I accepted their offer.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Redcats (New York, NY).

Interview

Intense Interview mostly "tell me about your self and why you want to work here and explain me a challenge... etc. general things. Interview lasted One hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a challenge that you had to over come.   1 Answer

Merchandise Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Redcats (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted resume via school career site. Called in for an interview with the head planner of the team as well as associate and assistant. Two separate interviews. Typical questions: why Redcats? What do you know about Redcats?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pretty decent starting hourly for an intern and overtime eligible.

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Redcats (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

HR contacted set up interview within a few days met with DMM and PM

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Redcats (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Very easy, had one in person interview and got offer next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of this position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

interviewed at Redcats (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Got a called from HR for in-person interview. Had the interview with HR, manager and VP in one hour. Basic behavior questions, as well as questions about skills. They will want you to understand their business at least in a general way.

Interview Questions

• In your working experience, have you encountered any frustrating moments? Describe what happened and how you managed that.   Answer Question

Telemarketing Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Redcats (El Paso, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Very easy interview process, included simulating calls, and what you would do in "heated" situations. Also went over previous work experience and why you should get this job.

Interview Questions

• How would you act if a customer called irate and angry   1 Answer

Assistant Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Redcats (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

First you will get a call from their HR department and they will ask very general questions such as why you are interested and what relevant experience you have. Then you will go in for an interview with HR and they will ask you questions about your character. After this, you will meet with someone from the department you are applying to. Then you will meet with the head of the department.

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Redcats (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Easy Interview, no difficult questions. Ask common interview questions: 1. Can you tell me a little about yourself? 2. Why should we hire you? 3. What are your greatest professional strengths? 4.What do you consider to be your weaknesses? 5.Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it. 6. What are you looking for in a new position?

Catalog Sales Associeate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Redcats (El Paso, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied in February; was called for an interview on April. Interview was short and consisted of a review of my experience and theoretical questions as to how to respond in a call.

Interview Questions

• If I was a costumer and I ordered a blouse what else would you suggest?   Answer Question
    • How do you respond when someone tries to oversell you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. They offer you a time slot with set days off.