Redcats

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Assistant Product Manager
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Redcats in December 2012.

Interview Details – HR contacted set up interview within a few days met with DMM and PM

Interview Question – What would you do if a crises happened?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Redcats in August 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy, had one in person interview and got offer next day.

Interview Question – What do you want out of this position?   View Answer

Internship Interview

Internship
New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at Redcats.

Interview Details – Intense Interview mostly "tell me about your self and why you want to work here and explain me a challenge... etc. general things.
Interview lasted One hour.

Interview Question – Tell me a challenge that you had to over come.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I interviewed at Redcats in March 2012.

Interview Details – Got a called from HR for in-person interview. Had the interview with HR, manager and VP in one hour. Basic behavior questions, as well as questions about skills. They will want you to understand their business at least in a general way.

Interview Question – In your working experience, have you encountered any frustrating moments? Describe what happened and how you managed that.   Answer Question

Merchandise Intern Interview

Merchandise Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Redcats.

Interview Details – Submitted resume via school career site. Called in for an interview with the head planner of the team as well as associate and assistant. Two separate interviews.

Typical questions: why Redcats? What do you know about Redcats?

Interview Question – Why Redcats?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Pretty decent starting hourly for an intern and overtime eligible.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Redcats in February 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in person interview. Very straight forward

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Assistant Sourcing Manager Interview

Assistant Sourcing Manager
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Redcats in August 2011.

Interview Details – First you will get a call from their HR department and they will ask very general questions such as why you are interested and what relevant experience you have. Then you will go in for an interview with HR and they will ask you questions about your character. After this, you will meet with someone from the department you are applying to. Then you will meet with the head of the department.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Redcats in April 2011.

Interview Details – First HR interview, mainly behaviror questions. But quite intense, you have to answer a lot of questions in half an hour. Then group interview, while, quite relax. mostly general technical questions, meet with every group member and interviewed about 15 minutes with each member.

Interview Question – Why do you change your career?   Answer Question

Worked for Redcats? Contribute to the Community!