Reddwerks Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Manager Interview

Customer Care Manager
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation in June 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was the most unconventional interview I've experienced, and the behavior of some of the participants was not only unexpected but utterly lacking in professionalism. Some of these people had a chip on their shoulder from the onset. Questions were ad-hoc, generated on the spot, showing little depth and exploration of what I might bring to the table. Instead, the interview was riddled with potshots against me, my character, my integrity, you name it. It seemed clear that at least two of the six people had already made their mind against me, and used the time to berate and belittle me.

Some key areas of concern that were verbalized to me were as follows:
-Because I said I knew about Reddwerks where it was stated that no other candidate had known about the organization prior to applying, I was told that was a good 'sales pitch;' my interpretation was the implication that I was not being honest.
-I was candidly called a 'jobhopper' and a 'flight risk.' I have held a handful of roles in the last ten years (ne lasting 5 yrs), but never has it been stated so tactlessly. Way to win me over!
-I was asked to explain from end-to-end what Reddwerks does simply because I mentioned seeing Reddwerks in the Austin Business Journal. What non-employee would know from end-to-end what the company does? Their website doesn't do a particularly good job of describing from end-to-end what they do, so the question is that much more difficult for a non-employee to answer.
-I was told that I was clearly overqualified, and why would I want to go back into the foxhole? If I were overqualified, why were they wasting their time and mine by bringing me in?
-I was told that I was 'weak' in answering the tech screen questions, so no additional technical questions would not be asked, despite having been told by the recruiter previously that I had done well answering the questions.

The manner in which these statements were made caused me to be uncomfortable, and I would hope that the individuals responsible for interviewing--particularly those at the VP level--would be given HR coaching on effective interviewing techniques. It was further distressing that the Director of HR was in attendance during the interview and showed no indication of redirecting/rephrasing questions to be more suitable. (Look him up, he appears to have no previous HR experience -- another red flag).

I cannot possibly imagine a world where I would *choose* to work with people like this. If this is the pre-employment experience, what must the employment experience be like? Looks like all the reviews about the culture and environment are still spot on, despite the 'interim CEO' change. I'm neither angry nor bitter---so much better to know before going to work at a place like this.

Don't. Don't even consider this place.

Interview Question – Explain from end-to-end what Reddwerks does.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation in June 2014.

Interview Details – After applying on online. I got a call from HR Regarding the position of software Engineer and to setup a phone interview. All the interview was bout resume and technologies which they want the candidate to know.

Interview Question – Why Reddwerks should hire you?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation in May 2014.

Interview Details – very nice recuriter was very informative was easy to reach and talk with. Interview with whole panel was okay. They had a very specific idea for who they wanted

Interview Question – Don't remember difficult question. Seem to be looking for a very specific person and I just didn't fit. Seemed to want someone to walk in and do the job no interest in training on systems   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Austin, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation in May 2014.

Interview Details – I got a call to setup an initial phone interview with HR. The interview was easy, they just asked basic accounting questions like have you had experience with recording revenue, and dealing with balance sheets.

I then got a call to setup an in-person panel interview. First, HR scheduled the interview, and then said that one of the mangers would be out of town so they had to reschedule. I didn't hear from them for 2 days, so I emailed them. HR told me that they decided to move forward.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to make a difficult decision   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation.

Interview Details – HR interview, Tech interview, onsite interview

Interview Question – Abstract class and interface   Answer Question

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Operations Research Analyst
Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation.

Interview Details – The number and type of interviews varies, but I had a phone interview followed by an in person interview. The phone interview was conducted by HR and was nontechnical, while the in person was conducted by a panel of OR employees. I was asked a few "brain teaser" type questions about sorting, a few high-level programming questions, and some general simulation questions.

Interview Question – One of the on the spot brain teaser sorting questions was difficult, but it didn't seem like it was required that I solve it right then and there. It was more a matter of how I thought through the problem.   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation.

Interview Details – 1 Phone Interview + Programming Exercise. They use online programming websites for the exercise.

Interview Question – Coding exercise has questions with increasing level of difficulty. The exercise needs to be completed in about 60 minutes. You need the copy the programs in different files and submit those files to the recruiter.

Questions:
1) Average of all nodes in a tree.
2) Remove all duplicates from the original array. Retain the order of the elements and always retain the first occurrence of the duplicate elements.
3) Check for Palindrome.
4) Question on Tower of Hanoi.
  View Answer

Control Engineer Interview

Control Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted the HR guy via email and got phone screen interview. I didnt pass phone screen. so I just know this first step of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

QA Interview

QA
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation in October 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then another phone interview followed by a test then called for the onsite interview.

Interview Question – Something about how their workflow had a problem and I had to figure it out by askign questoins.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reddwerks Corporation in November 2013.

Interview Details – Had a HR phone call with Behavioral questions followed by an online coding test (which is easy) and then a Technical Phone screen. Interviewer asked me to code a method which accepts two string arguments and returns common words among the two Strings. I coded for all possible cases. He was okay with that and asked for improvements. I did a code change to decrease time complexity and explained how that would be a better one. next day got an email stating that they are going forward with other candidates

Interview Question – nothing difficult   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reddwerks Corporation

Worked for Reddwerks Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reddwerks Corporation interview questions and advice. All 29 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reddwerks Corporation employees and interview candidates.