Reddy Ice Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reddy Ice

CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mukilteo, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reddy Ice (Mukilteo, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Poorly handled interview, In total, between the recruiter and the actual interview I filled out 3...yes 3 different applications. Finally one was acceptable to HR. They were all the same info in different orders.

Interview Questions

• How do you do an air brake test? What is customer service? (Funny they should ask that because the management does NOT provide customer service of any kind...no phone calls and no face to face!)   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Interview

What process. Took a drug test and was hired. Interview might as well been from my 6 year old. Do not work for this company. They have no loyalty. Could care less about your family and well being. Do not work for them. Bill Corbin only cares about himself. This company sells ice. Ice sales hit high during summer and die during winter.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reddy Ice in August 2012.

Interview

do not even think of looking at this company the worst in oklahoma city

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to company   1 Answer

Market Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reddy Ice (Summerville, SC) in July 2009.

Interview

I initially mailed my resume to Reddy Ice while searching for a job in 2009. Once they received it, I got a phone call from a manager. A few weeks later I spoke to another manager. Then I spoke to the Regional Sales Manager. About 1 month went by and I was finally interviewed over the phone by the VP of Sales. It was another month after that, that I received an offer.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reddy Ice in September 2010.

Interview

Started with phone interview and then in person interview and the more phone interviews. A back ground check then 30 days late the offer