Redfin Field Agent Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Field Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Redfin in January 2011.

You will meet with many members 3 of the Redfin local team. Market Manager, Lead FA, and Team Lead.
They ask you the normal team questions, when have you gone out of your way for people.

Interview Questions
No negotiation, 50, 75 or 100$ per task. aka single home tour, multi home tour or inspection.

Other Interview Reviews for Redfin

Field Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Redfin in May 2010.

For a company I deeply admire, I was very disappointed in the actual interview process; I blew the interview (I lacked relevant experience and also interview experience), and at the same time the process was significantly flawed in my view).

The interview was 1:1 x 3 meaning 3 people interviewed me in a row and one on one totally about 60 minutes (rough estimate). RedFin complains daily about how they can't hire fast enough, and I can see why. Their hiring process is horribly flawed. The first woman seemed uncomfortable with the process (the company outsourced to some weird consultant company); she said "okay, I'll ask you the questions, then you answer the questions in the following format: each answer must have a beginning, a middle, and and end. She said she thinks it's weird but that it's what we had to do. I felt like I was not in good hands. As I answered, if she couldn't write her notes fast enough or whatever, she'd say "but what was the middle again?" or something silly like that. I was off to a bad start, and I bombed the interview in my opinion. I think the interview was difficult because of the format (this weird instruction to answer all questions with a "beginning, middle, and end" and also because the one interviewer wanted to talk more than ask questions, which is not comfortable for me as an interviewee). I hope this helps. Good luck.

Interview Questions
    • Tell a story with a
      beginning, middle, and an end about how you demonstrated leadership in a group.
        Answer Question

Worked for Redfin? Contribute to the Community!