Redflex Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

.NET Software Developer Interview

.NET Software Developer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Redflex Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview by phone. Very technical. About an hour long.

In person interview about an hour as well. Asked pointed questions around topics that I later learned were specific problems they had to deal with in their current code base.

Interview Question – Asked to write a small app on the spot that printed out fibonacci numbers. I was about 95% there and there was 1 line of code I needed help with.   Answer Question

Professional Interview

Professional

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Redflex Group.

Interview Details – I received a phone interview followed by three, hour long in-office interviews. The interview questions were stereotypical. They run a pre-employment background/reference check and conduct a urinalysis.

Interview Question – If you could improve one thing about your current job what would it be?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was negotiation involved.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Their Posted Salary for the IT Helpdesk Supervisor IS About II/III of Industry Standard Interview

Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at Redflex Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – I have to question the antics of this company based off of salary range alone for a posted job. For the job "Help Desk/?Customer Service Supervisor" their posted salary is 40k. Unfortunately for them, the going average rate for an IT help desk supervisor in Phoenix is about 57K. Their range is within the range of a "customer service supervisor" as in a supervisor handling non-IT customer issues, but that's not what the job is, it's an IT help desk supervisor.

Do your homework on salary, and not the job title they use, but what the job actually is.

This alone makes me question if they really know what they're doing.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation that you solved.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Verification Processor Interview

Verification Processor
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Redflex Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – Called to come in and talk to 2 supervisors that ran the shift. Basic questions. Gave an explanation of what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Minimal, was hired on the spot.

Data Processing Interview

Data Processing

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Redflex Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – Was interviewed by 2 managers by myself. Very pleasant and professional. Let me know right up front the expected workload would be 800 "units" of work each day. Gave a break down of position - I would be reviewing 45 second video to see if a traffic infraction had occurred, if it didn't then I was to reject the item & give a reason, if an infraction did occur, than I would be requested to research and input the information on the vehicle into their system. Work atmosphere was business with casual on Fridays & Saturdays. I found their quotas to be unrealistic for myself but others seemed to find ways to make their numbers. A little bonus, we were able to wear ipods/mp3 while working. I liked all the people I worked with but believe that those who surpassed the 800 goal were more than likely not doing their jobs as described by the trainers or managers. If you get hired on there, you will more than likely have to learn how to cut the corners in order to reach the numbers requested.

Interview Question – standard questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation in pay

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Redflex Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Redflex Group interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Redflex Group employees and interview candidates.