Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rediff.com
- Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Legal (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Senior Developer (1)
- Engineering (1)
- User Interface Designer (1)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Rediff.com (Mumbai (India)) in December 2010.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Rediff.com (Mumbai (India)) in August 2010.
One round of hr. After that two rounds of technical interview and then final round with hr
- Technical questions Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Rediff.com (Mumbai (India)) in November 2009.
telephonic interviews followed by face to face meetings with various stakeholders
- create a new product idea and a roadmap for the same Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Rediff.com (Mumbai (India)) in March 2009.
Superficial technical questions
No importance for not technical skills
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Rediff.com (Mumbai (India)) in August 2008.
minimum experience required was 2-3 years. experience in drafting including NDA, contracts, notices, terms and conditions. handling litigation, court cases. good communication skills
- why you want to join rediff 1 Answer
yes. not much though. you may try your luck for 2-3% more.anything more than that they will not entertain.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review