Redknee Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 9 months - interviewed at Redknee in March 2010.

Interview consisted of 2 phone screens (1 HR and 1 VP level) and 2 in-person meetings with 2/3 people each. Most of it was about sales experience, understanding of the customer account, relationships and industry trends in the mobile industry. A little emphasis was paid on technical skills / competency but most of it was about inter-personal skills.

Interview Questions

Had a different job at the time which was going well.

Service Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Redknee in April 2014.

The interview process took a bit long time, after 4 telephonic interviews which was like 2 hours each i was selected, the first interview was with the director of system integration and then the first technical round with the specialists which was bit average interview and then is the 2nd technical interview with senior specialists and solution architects which was the toughest one and then was the HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected questions. there were questions only deep on the domain   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Redknee in July 2014.

They called me for face to face interview for Senior software engineer in c++. Company seems to be OK but my interview experience is horrible or comical. I dont know what suited best . This guys asked me some basic questions about c++ and Linux. One of the most idiotic question asked . Suggest me any good practice to achieve late binding polymorphirmsm. I was like good practice is to be, take care of function signature , it should be same and even no const difference. But he said there is one more thing, i said what , he said, you have to place virtual. OMG how on earth he is going to achieve late binding without virtual keyword. He said that is a good practice. I said that is a must condition. He even doesn't know about c++ in depth . Other question asked : What is copy constructor and == operator overload , strstr function . They asked such silly questions to 8 years exp. guy. I have answered all questions.

Interview Questions
    • there is no such question . Interviewer doesn't know about C++. and taking interview of 8 years exp guy.   View Answer

Solution Delivery Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Redknee.

Normal process as in other companies but what Redknee most is the will and urge to grow and learn in his candidate. Secondly, you have to be smart enough to understand the situation and adapt yourself. Redknee will surely challenge that ability soon in you.

They are very tough and won't give you extra penny. So, make sure that you ask what you think you deserve, don't underestimate yourself

Senior Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Redknee.

Applied to the Job online from the company web site. Got the call from HR

2 technical rounds and 1 HR Round. They value the time. Started the Interview at scheduled time.

The main focus was on the Telecom domain (interested in provisioning), UNIX Commands, Databases, puzzles.

Interview was not that difficult. neither easy.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions related to System admin. but those Questions were easy enough   Answer Question

Solution Delivery Specialist Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Redknee.

Overall interview process took 2 weeks.
    There were only 2 interviews. One interview was face to face with a technical manager and the second interview was as well with another technical manger (responsible for a different region) but this time over the phone.
    The interview was for a graduated position so some of the questions were related to what I studied, why I studied that some technical questions related to the job position like Solaris commands, 3GPP protocos, etc

No negotation

Systems Integration Testing I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Redknee in February 2012.

- First was telephonic. They asked me about Unix, sql, general testing, and mainly my domain knowledge on my current project. Just have sound knowledge on the domain you are working, your telephonic will be cleared.

- Second one was F2F. Whiteboard used very frequently. They want to see how much do you know the call flows, and whether you have really worked on the things you have mentioned in the resume or not.

- After this you will have to interact with HR, project manager, director. Take all these very seriously as well. You may be eliminated here as well even if you clear F2F. They will ask very basic questions like about your working style, your attitude, your approach.

Interview Questions
    • 2-3 questions will be there which will test your thinking ability. Redknee needs people who has the ability to think and answer. So while answering any question, even if you know the answer pretend that you are thinking and then answer :) . remember all the candidates know the answers, it all about how smartly you make your interviewer fool on that very day with your intelligence :) :)   Answer Question
    If your interview went well, you will get whatever you'll ask.

Applications Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Redknee.

Lot of different round of interview . minimum is 5 rounds. you need to be very technically very good . two to three rounds will be technical. Interview are normally non stressful , they are typically smooth .

Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Redknee in August 2010.

Hi,

The interview process was quit good and conducted to test all the possible aspects for the job role.
    It was one of the systematic way to carry the interview and the requirement demands a good challenge-able outcome. Later I found the rate of absorbing candidates was very low since it needs them to be with maximum accuracy and good knowledge.

First a call with HR for confirmation. Then conducted a kind of IQ test online.
    Again a call with HR for background check and personal behavior.
    Next day a long telephonic interview for technical and domain knowledge and skills.
    Next day call with a person in higher management for goals, expectations etc.

Interview Questions
    • The difficult one was regarding the functional part of the telecom scenarios. Could not remember :)   Answer Question
    The salary offered to candidates would be good.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Redknee in July 2009.

very detailed
    screened
    iq test (you get feedback)
    personality test (you get feedback)
    hiring manger (long interview)
    expert panel (medium length interviews)
    you get to ask quite a few questions, plus they are public so you can read tons about it...

Interview Questions
    • quite a few scenario based questions of how one would act as a manager... hard to recall, but you can't fake it...   Answer Question
    very professional - they use quite a few market studies and based on the detailed interview they have a fairly good idea where you should be... they appear fair and flexibile

Worked for Redknee? Contribute to the Community!