Redknee

3.2

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Redknee in March 2010.

Interview consisted of 2 phone screens (1 HR and 1 VP level) and 2 in-person meetings with 2/3 people each. Most of it was about sales experience, understanding of the customer account, relationships and industry trends in the mobile industry. A little emphasis was paid on technical skills / competency but most of it was about inter-personal skills.

Interview Questions

Had a different job at the time which was going well.

IT Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Redknee.

I applied directly from Linked in opportunity page.
    I got quick answers from HR and directly got interview scheduled.
    It was very good interview. They want to enter into new market.

Interview Questions
    • Experience in Billing and charging domain (BSS) as well as utilities directly   View Answer

Solution Delivery Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Redknee.

Very professional set up and grilling level increase with each question. You have to have industry knowledge apart from your domain knowledge and a bit about client handling as well

Software Test Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Redknee.

Mainly the questions were around the basic terminologies of software testing.
    Then we discussed about my previous experience in the industry.
    As the domain is telecommunication, I was asked few questions about TCP, HTTP, LDAP, SOAP etc.
    Overall, the interview was okay, I also got the offer than I accepted.

Didn't negotiate.

Solution Delivery Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Redknee.

Normal process as in other companies but what Redknee most is the will and urge to grow and learn in his candidate. Secondly, you have to be smart enough to understand the situation and adapt yourself. Redknee will surely challenge that ability soon in you.

They are very tough and won't give you extra penny. So, make sure that you ask what you think you deserve, don't underestimate yourself

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Redknee in July 2014.

They called me for face to face interview for Senior software engineer in c++. Company seems to be OK but my interview experience is horrible or comical. I dont know what suited best . This guys asked me some basic questions about c++ and Linux. One of the most idiotic question asked . Suggest me any good practice to achieve late binding polymorphirmsm. I was like good practice is to be, take care of function signature , it should be same and even no const difference. But he said there is one more thing, i said what , he said, you have to place virtual. OMG how on earth he is going to achieve late binding without virtual keyword. He said that is a good practice. I said that is a must condition. He even doesn't know about c++ in depth . Other question asked : What is copy constructor and == operator overload , strstr function . They asked such silly questions to 8 years exp. guy. I have answered all questions.

Interview Questions
    • there is no such question . Interviewer doesn't know about C++. and taking interview of 8 years exp guy.   View Answer

Service Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Redknee in April 2014.

The interview process took a bit long time, after 4 telephonic interviews which was like 2 hours each i was selected, the first interview was with the director of system integration and then the first technical round with the specialists which was bit average interview and then is the 2nd technical interview with senior specialists and solution architects which was the toughest one and then was the HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected questions. there were questions only deep on the domain   Answer Question

Senior Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Redknee.

Applied to the Job online from the company web site. Got the call from HR

2 technical rounds and 1 HR Round. They value the time. Started the Interview at scheduled time.

The main focus was on the Telecom domain (interested in provisioning), UNIX Commands, Databases, puzzles.

Interview was not that difficult. neither easy.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions related to System admin. but those Questions were easy enough   Answer Question

Solution Delivery Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Redknee.

Overall interview process took 2 weeks.
    There were only 2 interviews. One interview was face to face with a technical manager and the second interview was as well with another technical manger (responsible for a different region) but this time over the phone.
    The interview was for a graduated position so some of the questions were related to what I studied, why I studied that some technical questions related to the job position like Solaris commands, 3GPP protocos, etc

No negotation

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Redknee in April 2013.

no interview since we were bought by redknee from another company. it was not respected since they laid us off just after a year when company is still making profit without any financial issue seen.

Interview Questions
    • we were never asked if we want to come to this company. it was go or quit option for us then   Answer Question