Redknee

Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Redknee in May 2007.

Interview Details – Friendly folks, easy going, made a good impression overall. I was asked a few technical questions, once I started to write a few lines of code on a black board they told me to stop.
The management team seem dynamic and less formal in their aproach, the offices relative new and modern.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in this job ?   View Answer
  • Java related question, how do you write an even listener   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Everything went well with the exception of the following: no paid overtime, I don't like that, the promise of a bonus is, well, could be just a promise. Also the biggest factor was that they declined to disclose the number of people employed in the IT group. Also declined to show me around the place. I got concerned so I declined further interest in a phone conversation later, a day or two after the interview.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Redknee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Redknee Programmer Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Redknee employees and interview candidates.