Redknee

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Redknee in May 2007.

Friendly folks, easy going, made a good impression overall. I was asked a few technical questions, once I started to write a few lines of code on a black board they told me to stop.
The management team seem dynamic and less formal in their aproach, the offices relative new and modern.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in this job ?   View Answer
  • Java related question, how do you write an even listener   View Answer

Everything went well with the exception of the following: no paid overtime, I don't like that, the promise of a bonus is, well, could be just a promise. Also the biggest factor was that they declined to disclose the number of people employed in the IT group. Also declined to show me around the place. I got concerned so I declined further interest in a phone conversation later, a day or two after the interview.