Redknee

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Integration Testing I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Redknee in February 2012.

- First was telephonic. They asked me about Unix, sql, general testing, and mainly my domain knowledge on my current project. Just have sound knowledge on the domain you are working, your telephonic will be cleared.

- Second one was F2F. Whiteboard used very frequently. They want to see how much do you know the call flows, and whether you have really worked on the things you have mentioned in the resume or not.

- After this you will have to interact with HR, project manager, director. Take all these very seriously as well. You may be eliminated here as well even if you clear F2F. They will ask very basic questions like about your working style, your attitude, your approach.

Interview Questions
  • 2-3 questions will be there which will test your thinking ability. Redknee needs people who has the ability to think and answer. So while answering any question, even if you know the answer pretend that you are thinking and then answer :) . remember all the candidates know the answers, it all about how smartly you make your interviewer fool on that very day with your intelligence :) :)   Answer Question
If your interview went well, you will get whatever you'll ask.