Redknee Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

3.5

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Redknee (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2009.

Interview

very detailed
    screened
    iq test (you get feedback)
    personality test (you get feedback)
    hiring manger (long interview)
    expert panel (medium length interviews)
    you get to ask quite a few questions, plus they are public so you can read tons about it...

Interview Questions

• quite a few scenario based questions of how one would act as a manager... hard to recall, but you can't fake it...   Answer Question

Negotiation

very professional - they use quite a few market studies and based on the detailed interview they have a fairly good idea where you should be... they appear fair and flexibile

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Redknee (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2007.

Interview

Friendly folks, easy going, made a good impression overall. I was asked a few technical questions, once I started to write a few lines of code on a black board they told me to stop.
    The management team seem dynamic and less formal in their aproach, the offices relative new and modern.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in this job ?   1 Answer
    • Java related question, how do you write an even listener   1 Answer

Everything went well with the exception of the following: no paid overtime, I don't like that, the promise of a bonus is, well, could be just a promise. Also the biggest factor was that they declined to disclose the number of people employed in the IT group. Also declined to show me around the place. I got concerned so I declined further interest in a phone conversation later, a day or two after the interview.