Redner's Markets

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Redner's Markets.

Interview Details – I applied online for one store and received a call about 3 weeks later in regard to interviewing for a new store that was opening. The interview process was pretty basic, no unexpected questions.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions.   Answer Question

Third Shift Stock Interview

Third Shift Stock

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Redner's Markets in October 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple, and i was asked no more than 10 questions, and 50% were pertaining to my previous job. literally nothing to worry about, however I still do not recommend REDNERS as a job you would want to stay at for more than a year.

Interview Question – Literrally a 2min interview.. jobs these days are relaxed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told scott owens that i had been previously making 7.45 per hour and he said we start at 8.50 and i stopped right there and accepted cause it was 1.05 more than my last job and it sold me. MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE DESPERATE.

Deli Manager Interview

Deli Manager
Pittston, PA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Redner's Markets in August 2010.

Interview Details – Had to take 3 seperate tests, then interview then hired. All on different days.

Interview Question – What was a situation where you had to deal with a disgruntled customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Dairl Clerk Interview

Dairl Clerk
Bel Air, MD

The process took a day - interviewed at Redner's Markets in June 2008.

Interview Details – You have to apply online. You get a call from the store director and HR manager. You go to the sotre or the interview location. You tell them about yourself. How much you want to make. The person will ask you questions and give you some background on the job.

Interview Question – There was no hard or unexpected question   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied online and interviewed at Redner's Markets.

Interview Details – Application was online, of course, interview was very easy and seemed a bit lax, manager was friendly and HR (I'm guessing) was as well. After a few questions he basically ignored my application and it seemed almost as if we were holding a work-related conversation. There was a test afterwards.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions, all seemed fairly in place.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Redner's Markets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Redner's Markets interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Redner's Markets employees and interview candidates.