Redner's Markets

Updated Jan 25, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Redner's Markets

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Redner's Markets.

I applied online for one store and received a call about 3 weeks later in regard to interviewing for a new store that was opening. The interview process was pretty basic, no unexpected questions.

Cashier Interview

interviewed at Redner's Markets in June 2011.

It took a while to get an actual interview. I had to call the store a few times to talk to the manager, but once I got the interview, it went very natural and laid back. Since I am a very friendly and sociable person, we had conversation off the bat, mostly random topics even leading into where I got my tattoos. It was a very positive experience and I think the whole reason we had an interview is to see how I am with people, especially strangers, when I work since the position was a cashier and I would be seeing hundreds of faces every day.

Third Shift Stock Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Redner's Markets in October 2010.

Very simple, and i was asked no more than 10 questions, and 50% were pertaining to my previous job. literally nothing to worry about, however I still do not recommend REDNERS as a job you would want to stay at for more than a year.

Interview Questions
    • Literrally a 2min interview.. jobs these days are relaxed.   Answer Question
    I told scott owens that i had been previously making 7.45 per hour and he said we start at 8.50 and i stopped right there and accepted cause it was 1.05 more than my last job and it sold me. MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE DESPERATE.

Deli Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittston, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittston, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Redner's Markets in August 2010.

Had to take 3 seperate tests, then interview then hired. All on different days.

Interview Questions
    • What was a situation where you had to deal with a disgruntled customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Dairl Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bel Air, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bel Air, MD

The process took a dayinterviewed at Redner's Markets in June 2008.

You have to apply online. You get a call from the store director and HR manager. You go to the sotre or the interview location. You tell them about yourself. How much you want to make. The person will ask you questions and give you some background on the job.

Interview Questions
    • There was no hard or unexpected question   View Answer

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Redner's Markets.

Application was online, of course, interview was very easy and seemed a bit lax, manager was friendly and HR (I'm guessing) was as well. After a few questions he basically ignored my application and it seemed almost as if we were holding a work-related conversation. There was a test afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions, all seemed fairly in place.   Answer Question