Reebok Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

First round interview with HR, very basic questions about your personality and what kind of skills you have. If you got second round of interview it was with your direct manager. Questions like what kind of Reebok advertisement stands out to you most and why? Tell me about yourself and walk me through your experiences

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA).

Interview

Did a phone interview screening with HR first and was notified within a week to come in to HQ for an in person interview with the team. That process was really organized and efficient. I met with two team members and the HR person separately and the tone was informal and relaxed, which made me relaxed. Very conversational questions and back and forth. Even though I did not get the job, HR was super nice and said to stay in touch about future opportunities (which I have!).

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Long process - Skype for most. Very pleasant, corporate management is very personable and kind. Contacted by recruiter, phone screened with recruiter, HR, then Skype with brand executives, two phone interviews with MSM and DM.

Interview Questions

• How will you recruit top talent, strengths and weaknesses, fitness background   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reebok (Allen, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Unlike other jobs I've applied for, my first interview for Reebok was with a group of people who were also looking to work there. We were asked general questions about ourselves and were then given an overall gist of what he job entails. My second interview was one-on-one with the store manager.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok (Brockton, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked to present for 20 minutes on how I was going to grow the business at the two accounts involved with this position. It took a lot of research to get ready. Then there was another 30 minutes of interview questions

Interview Questions

• How would your boss describe your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

A simple phone call is given, an interview process of about an hour- hour an half, and if accepted a start date with a small schedule. Nothing complicated at all.

Interview Questions

• "Are you familiar with the different branches of the company"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are looking for motivated people who will exceed goals, and will team build.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Applied online through their web portal. A recruiter picked my resume and called for an un announced phone interview with basic questions to get a feel for who I was. I was then passed on to the hiring manager and set up a phone interview. Then I was contacted for a Ln in person interview at the facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really relaxed with the recruiter. Very open and understanding.

Global Brand Marketing Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Two stage interview process. First, a skype interview is conducted with the recruiter. Next is an in person interview at the office. Questions are general in the first stage, getting more specific to the point as the process moves forward.

Interview Questions

• Even though it is a sports/fitness company I did not expect them to ask about my personal workout habits/routines.   Answer Question

PM Interview

Interview

It was good and the questions were on point, they were courteous and knowledgable abut the position on next steps with me during the interview, i would recommend reebok. Make sure to have valuable experience examples to provide as they are very big on this.

better job

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.