Reebok

Updated Jan 8, 2015
Updated Jan 8, 2015

2.9

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reebok in February 2011.

When you are invited for a phone interview, it's important take time to review the typical phone interview questions you'll be asked. It's also important to have a list of questions ready to ask the interviewer. Here's a list of phone interview questions to ask

low paid

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reebok in July 2010.

I met with numerous people- about 12 in total and the hiring process was lengthy

Interview Questions
    If they want you, they want you. Stick to your desired salary.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Reebok in August 2010.

Received a phone interview but never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose to attend the college that you did?   Answer Question

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Reebok in June 2010.

Internal hire as there are many opportunities for promotion and exploration of many categories of business. Interview processes are fair and very detailed. Company is concerned with core competences and ability to be agile within a fast paced business environment.

Interview Questions
    • How will I be able to solicit the help of management peers, not people who work for me or are obligated to follow my direction?   View Answer

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Reebok.

Applied online through their web portal. A recruiter picked my resume and called for an un announced phone interview with basic questions to get a feel for who I was. I was then passed on to the hiring manager and set up a phone interview. Then I was contacted for a Ln in person interview at the facility.

Interview Questions
    Really relaxed with the recruiter. Very open and understanding.

Team Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reebok in April 2013.

I had two interviews, one with the DM and one with the store manager. The process was fairly easy and straightforward. There was no unexpected questions or anything that threw me off.

Interview Questions
    • There was not really anything that was unexpected. Though it was slight concern when I told them I was going back to school.   Answer Question

Global Brand Marketing Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reebok.

Two stage interview process. First, a skype interview is conducted with the recruiter. Next is an in person interview at the office. Questions are general in the first stage, getting more specific to the point as the process moves forward.

Interview Questions
    • Even though it is a sports/fitness company I did not expect them to ask about my personal workout habits/routines.   Answer Question

Associate Product Testing Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Reebok.

The initial interview process was via webcam with prerecorded questions. A question was asked and you have 20 seconds to think about your answer and then 2 minutes to submit a response. There was 5 interview questions and the whole process took about 30 minutes. It was a little awkward not talking to an actual person but the questions were not very difficult

Interview Questions
    • Past experiences, expected salary, why would you want to work for reebok   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reebok in May 2010.

2 round interview, first round was more about the culture, environment and nature of job and technical. Second round was very technical interview with emphasis on environment specific questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would recover an Oracle database using RMAN without the control file backup.   Answer Question
    It was easy, I had to negotiate with my recruiter, not with Reebok directly

Channel Manager Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, call with hiring manager, on-site interviews with 7 people.

Interview Questions
    • How would you navigate a recently developed functionality not understood or accepted by other functions one works with in order to be successful?   Answer Question