Reebok Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.9

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok in February 2011.

Interview

When you are invited for a phone interview, it's important take time to review the typical phone interview questions you'll be asked. It's also important to have a list of questions ready to ask the interviewer. Here's a list of phone interview questions to ask

low paid

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Boston, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

I met with numerous people- about 12 in total and the hiring process was lengthy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If they want you, they want you. Stick to your desired salary.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in August 2010.

Interview

Received a phone interview but never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to attend the college that you did?   Answer Question

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Applied online through their web portal. A recruiter picked my resume and called for an un announced phone interview with basic questions to get a feel for who I was. I was then passed on to the hiring manager and set up a phone interview. Then I was contacted for a Ln in person interview at the facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really relaxed with the recruiter. Very open and understanding.

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reebok (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Internal hire as there are many opportunities for promotion and exploration of many categories of business. Interview processes are fair and very detailed. Company is concerned with core competences and ability to be agile within a fast paced business environment.

Interview Questions

• How will I be able to solicit the help of management peers, not people who work for me or are obligated to follow my direction?   1 Answer

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok (Brockton, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked to present for 20 minutes on how I was going to grow the business at the two accounts involved with this position. It took a lot of research to get ready. Then there was another 30 minutes of interview questions

Interview Questions

• How would your boss describe your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Long process - Skype for most. Very pleasant, corporate management is very personable and kind. Contacted by recruiter, phone screened with recruiter, HR, then Skype with brand executives, two phone interviews with MSM and DM.

Interview Questions

• How will you recruit top talent, strengths and weaknesses, fitness background   1 Answer

Senior Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reebok (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online. Then I went through 2 phone interviews, one with HR and one with the field manager. After the phone interviews, two weeks later I was flown to Boston at their HQ to have an in person interview with several other candidates. I had to give a 5 min presentation and then was interviewed by two panels.

Interview Questions

• If you're new to a city, how would you find ways to adapt and make it your own?   Answer Question

Reebok Footwear Design Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very brief and primarily hosted via Skype. It was kept more as a casual conversation where I was asked about my experience and passion for footwear. The interview lasted roughly for 30 minutes, which were lighthearted and did not give the impression of being critical or intimidating.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I process design problems and develop creative solutions.   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok in May 2010.

Interview

2 round interview, first round was more about the culture, environment and nature of job and technical. Second round was very technical interview with emphasis on environment specific questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would recover an Oracle database using RMAN without the control file backup.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was easy, I had to negotiate with my recruiter, not with Reebok directly