Reebok

Updated Jul 24, 2014

Average Difficulty
23 candidate interviews

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reebok.

Interview Details – Interview was easy. Straight forward questions about retail experience. Surprised no questions about hockey were asked, considering it was for a hockey store. Got a call a couple weeks later to start as a seasonal employee. First day I picked out free shirts and shoes to wear on the job, then jumped right into the job. Simple retail job to get on my feet in the city, but definitely have stayed way too long.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Digital Marketing Associate

Interviewed at Reebok

Interview Details – Spoke with recruiter, asked basic questions of why I didn't want to work for reebok

Interview Question – Biggest let down   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reebok.

Interview Details – On-line application, phone call, on-site interview

Interview Question – Interviewer staring outside during the interview   View Answer

Interviewed at Reebok

Interview Details – I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.

Interview Question – Your fitness story   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

White Plains, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online for a new location, I got an email a week later asking me to set up an appointment. I set it for 2:30 I got there at like 2:05 and I sat and waited. 3 Others came in for interviews at different times, and it turns out that they were making it a group interview. It was 3 different guys and they asked us like a total of 5 questions each, left the room, one came in the room later and asked one girl to come out. Then they thanked us for coming and that was it.

Interview Question – What makes you a good candidate to work here? Whats your best feature?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reebok in August 2010.

Interview Details – Applied it online then asked to fill up some questionnaire w questions such as: why you like Reebok? and other things that show how you're outgoing.

WIthin few days, I got the company offered me the intern and without interview. It's pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Bronx, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in September 2012.

Interview Details – casual dress, interview is very easy, get to know the interviewer

Interview Question – experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Round Rock, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

Interview Details – waiting for cooperate office to get your employee number.

Interview Question – The interview was really opened and laid back   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yep, I negotiate for 9.00 an hour

Associate Product Testing Engineer Interview

Associate Product Testing Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Reebok.

Interview Details – The initial interview process was via webcam with prerecorded questions. A question was asked and you have 20 seconds to think about your answer and then 2 minutes to submit a response. There was 5 interview questions and the whole process took about 30 minutes. It was a little awkward not talking to an actual person but the questions were not very difficult

Interview Question – Past experiences, expected salary, why would you want to work for reebok   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reebok in May 2010.

Interview Details – 2 round interview, first round was more about the culture, environment and nature of job and technical. Second round was very technical interview with emphasis on environment specific questions.

Interview Question – I was asked how I would recover an Oracle database using RMAN without the control file backup.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was easy, I had to negotiate with my recruiter, not with Reebok directly

Worked for Reebok? Contribute to the Community!