Reebok

Updated Nov 5, 2014
Updated Nov 5, 2014

2.9

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reebok.

Interview was easy. Straight forward questions about retail experience. Surprised no questions about hockey were asked, considering it was for a hockey store. Got a call a couple weeks later to start as a seasonal employee. First day I picked out free shirts and shoes to wear on the job, then jumped right into the job. Simple retail job to get on my feet in the city, but definitely have stayed way too long.

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Spoke with recruiter, asked basic questions of why I didn't want to work for reebok

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reebok.

On-line application, phone call, on-site interview

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer staring outside during the interview   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.

PM Interview

It was good and the questions were on point, they were courteous and knowledgable abut the position on next steps with me during the interview, i would recommend reebok. Make sure to have valuable experience examples to provide as they are very big on this.

better job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

I applied online for a new location, I got an email a week later asking me to set up an appointment. I set it for 2:30 I got there at like 2:05 and I sat and waited. 3 Others came in for interviews at different times, and it turns out that they were making it a group interview. It was 3 different guys and they asked us like a total of 5 questions each, left the room, one came in the room later and asked one girl to come out. Then they thanked us for coming and that was it.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a good candidate to work here? Whats your best feature?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reebok in August 2010.

Applied it online then asked to fill up some questionnaire w questions such as: why you like Reebok? and other things that show how you're outgoing.

WIthin few days, I got the company offered me the intern and without interview. It's pretty easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reebok in September 2012.

casual dress, interview is very easy, get to know the interviewer

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

waiting for cooperate office to get your employee number.

yep, I negotiate for 9.00 an hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reebok in June 2010.

I went in around May 2010 to get the position, originally just for the summer but ended up staying there for 2 years. I applied online (this was before their online timed testing), and it just asked for basic information. I received a call about a week later asking for an interview. I went in and it was a basic interview. They asked me if I was interested in the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • No surprise questions! They wanted to know my availability and the type of person I was as well as if I had worked in sales before.   Answer Question
    They start everyone at the same pay rate unless you have a lot of experience in sales. The more available you are, the more they will put you on.