Reebok Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

First round interview with HR, very basic questions about your personality and what kind of skills you have. If you got second round of interview it was with your direct manager. Questions like what kind of Reebok advertisement stands out to you most and why? Tell me about yourself and walk me through your experiences

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok (Brockton, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked to present for 20 minutes on how I was going to grow the business at the two accounts involved with this position. It took a lot of research to get ready. Then there was another 30 minutes of interview questions

Interview Questions

• How would your boss describe your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Design Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Savannah, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

It's pretty easy and straight forward. Try to enhance the story telling part for your portfolio or even your background. Make it interesting Make your portfolio nice and clean. Try to specify which category you want to work for and design a project for it

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA).

Interview

Did a phone interview screening with HR first and was notified within a week to come in to HQ for an in person interview with the team. That process was really organized and efficient. I met with two team members and the HR person separately and the tone was informal and relaxed, which made me relaxed. Very conversational questions and back and forth. Even though I did not get the job, HR was super nice and said to stay in touch about future opportunities (which I have!).

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reebok (Allen, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Unlike other jobs I've applied for, my first interview for Reebok was with a group of people who were also looking to work there. We were asked general questions about ourselves and were then given an overall gist of what he job entails. My second interview was one-on-one with the store manager.

Senior Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reebok (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online. Then I went through 2 phone interviews, one with HR and one with the field manager. After the phone interviews, two weeks later I was flown to Boston at their HQ to have an in person interview with several other candidates. I had to give a 5 min presentation and then was interviewed by two panels.

Interview Questions

• If you're new to a city, how would you find ways to adapt and make it your own?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Long process - Skype for most. Very pleasant, corporate management is very personable and kind. Contacted by recruiter, phone screened with recruiter, HR, then Skype with brand executives, two phone interviews with MSM and DM.

Interview Questions

• How will you recruit top talent, strengths and weaknesses, fitness background   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reebok (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2015.

Interview

My Rating By CEO. My introduction,,My Skills,My Experience,Present job status,Reason for leaving previous job,My salary expectations,,Rated me.They asked me if I was their previous employee of company,I said No.My rating was 66% by CEO. I rated Company. Senior Management strategy rated by me,Comany above average rated by me,workforce management rating was excellent in my rating.Overall rating was good by me to company.I gave 88% to company in rating.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate our company?   1 Answer
    • They asked me about my skills   1 Answer

Reebok Footwear Design Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very brief and primarily hosted via Skype. It was kept more as a casual conversation where I was asked about my experience and passion for footwear. The interview lasted roughly for 30 minutes, which were lighthearted and did not give the impression of being critical or intimidating.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I process design problems and develop creative solutions.   1 Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

It had 3 interviews in total. Basically the HR manager was checking what I did in the past and why I did it and my future bosses were asking me about my experience within that work field

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Have upfront a realistic aim prepared for salary and other extras