Reebok

22 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

White Plains, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online for a new location, I got an email a week later asking me to set up an appointment. I set it for 2:30 I got there at like 2:05 and I sat and waited. 3 Others came in for interviews at different times, and it turns out that they were making it a group interview. It was 3 different guys and they asked us like a total of 5 questions each, left the room, one came in the room later and asked one girl to come out. Then they thanked us for coming and that was it.

Interview Question – What makes you a good candidate to work here? Whats your best feature?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Digital Marketing Associate

Interviewed at Reebok

Interview Details – Spoke with recruiter, asked basic questions of why I didn't want to work for reebok

Interview Question – Biggest let down   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reebok.

Interview Details – Interview was easy. Straight forward questions about retail experience. Surprised no questions about hockey were asked, considering it was for a hockey store. Got a call a couple weeks later to start as a seasonal employee. First day I picked out free shirts and shoes to wear on the job, then jumped right into the job. Simple retail job to get on my feet in the city, but definitely have stayed way too long.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Co-Op Interview

Co-Op
Canton, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very simple interview process. First a Skype interview with HR, then was brought into the office for an in person interview with my department. The office is a very casual environment. The in person interview started with someone from HR greeting me after security and giving me a quick tour of the facilities. After the interview I was told that I could shop at the company store and use the 50% employee discount. The whole process took about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty straightforward.   Answer Question

Development Interview

Development
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reebok in July 2010.

Interview Details – I met with numerous people- about 12 in total and the hiring process was lengthy

Interview Question – I dont remember the interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If they want you, they want you. Stick to your desired salary.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Sales Operations Analyst
Canton, MA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reebok in August 2010.

Interview Details – Received a phone interview but never heard back.

Interview Question – Why did you choose to attend the college that you did?   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Stock Associate
Destin, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Reebok in September 2008.

Interview Details – Interview was fairly smooth, only a one on one session with the store manager. Behavioral type of interview with the typical strengths and weaknesses questions.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Reebok?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Consider what other stores are paying and see if you can negotiate something close to others in the same product categories. Summer is the best time to negotiate a higher wage because of the increase in shipments.

Interviewed at Reebok

Interview Details – Filled out the application a month ago online, and then they call! Usual stuff. Why do you want to work here? What is your past sales experience? How would you handle difficult people? Then I asked them about availability of hours, and they weren't willing to guarantee at least 20. The store seemed to be a revolving door of people, and I had a bad vibe about it.

Interview Question – What can you offer us besides your past experience?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low pay and low hours. Not what I was expecting.

Executive Interview

Executive
New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Reebok in November 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview, 1st with your line manager, 2nd with business head and 3rd with HR

Interview Question – nothing very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they make an offer 1st , then negotiation starts...

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reebok in February 2011.

Interview Details – When you are invited for a phone interview, it's important take time to review the typical phone interview questions you'll be asked. It's also important to have a list of questions ready to ask the interviewer. Here's a list of phone interview questions to ask

Interview Question – what make you the right candidat   Answer Question