Reebok Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014
Updated Sep 16, 2014

Team Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reebok in April 2013.

I had two interviews, one with the DM and one with the store manager. The process was fairly easy and straightforward. There was no unexpected questions or anything that threw me off.

Interview Questions
    • There was not really anything that was unexpected. Though it was slight concern when I told them I was going back to school.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Spoke with recruiter, asked basic questions of why I didn't want to work for reebok

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reebok.

Interview was easy. Straight forward questions about retail experience. Surprised no questions about hockey were asked, considering it was for a hockey store. Got a call a couple weeks later to start as a seasonal employee. First day I picked out free shirts and shoes to wear on the job, then jumped right into the job. Simple retail job to get on my feet in the city, but definitely have stayed way too long.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reebok in September 2012.

casual dress, interview is very easy, get to know the interviewer

no negotiation

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reebok in March 2012.

Very simple interview process. First a Skype interview with HR, then was brought into the office for an in person interview with my department. The office is a very casual environment. The in person interview started with someone from HR greeting me after security and giving me a quick tour of the facilities. After the interview I was told that I could shop at the company store and use the 50% employee discount. The whole process took about 2-3 weeks.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Reebok in August 2010.

Received a phone interview but never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose to attend the college that you did?   Answer Question

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reebok in July 2010.

I met with numerous people- about 12 in total and the hiring process was lengthy

Interview Questions
    If they want you, they want you. Stick to your desired salary.

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Reebok in June 2010.

Internal hire as there are many opportunities for promotion and exploration of many categories of business. Interview processes are fair and very detailed. Company is concerned with core competences and ability to be agile within a fast paced business environment.

Interview Questions
    • How will I be able to solicit the help of management peers, not people who work for me or are obligated to follow my direction?   View Answer

Database Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reebok in May 2010.

2 round interview, first round was more about the culture, environment and nature of job and technical. Second round was very technical interview with emphasis on environment specific questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would recover an Oracle database using RMAN without the control file backup.   Answer Question
    It was easy, I had to negotiate with my recruiter, not with Reebok directly

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Destin, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Destin, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Reebok in September 2008.

Interview was fairly smooth, only a one on one session with the store manager. Behavioral type of interview with the typical strengths and weaknesses questions.

Interview Questions
    Consider what other stores are paying and see if you can negotiate something close to others in the same product categories. Summer is the best time to negotiate a higher wage because of the increase in shipments.