Reebok Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.9

Footwear Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA).

Interview

At Reebok it is required of new hires (at a intro level) to do a sample project to showcase their talents. This project is usually no longer than 5 pages and holds as much weight as the portfolio or resume. It is important to show key skills such as: trend insight, sketching, illustrator rendering and an understanding of the Reebok consumer (whether it be classics or sport). The two most important skills that Reebok looks for is a high level sketching ability and the knowledge of Illustrator. *make sure you do your research and use the CURRENT Reebok logo! Your project/portfolio we be instantly overlooked if not*

Interview Questions

• "what makes this _____(design/apparel piece/shoe) Reebok?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

i was prefaced by being told my offer was high for my position and I should be happy with it. That being said I think there is always wiggle room. The one thing I HIGHLY suggest negotiating is your non-compete. Reebok's is unusually long and there is definitely room to move (even though they might say otherwise).

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok (Deer Park, NY).

Interview

The online questionnaire was really long but the process took about 2 weeks. Quiet atmosphere and the interview is one on one so you can really express yourself and understand what is required of you. Questions are asked to get to know you, not too hard just be yourself. I recommend especially if you don't have previous experience!

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What makes you better than the others?   Answer Question

Co-op Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

A recruiter from Reebok came to my school and put on a presentation about working with Reebok and accepted resumes then. I applied online and was contacted via email three business days after the application deadline. I scheduled an interview and went in. The recruiter was really relaxed, dressed in Reebok apparel while I was dressed up. It seemed to be a casual conversation-like interview, with structured questions. She was really nice and friendly, not at all intimidating.

Channel Manager Interview

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, call with hiring manager, on-site interviews with 7 people.

Interview Questions

• How would you navigate a recently developed functionality not understood or accepted by other functions one works with in order to be successful?   Answer Question

Reebok Footwear Design Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Reebok (Canton, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very brief and primarily hosted via Skype. It was kept more as a casual conversation where I was asked about my experience and passion for footwear. The interview lasted roughly for 30 minutes, which were lighthearted and did not give the impression of being critical or intimidating.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I process design problems and develop creative solutions.   1 Answer

Design Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Savannah, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

It's pretty easy and straight forward. Try to enhance the story telling part for your portfolio or even your background. Make it interesting Make your portfolio nice and clean. Try to specify which category you want to work for and design a project for it

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

The initial interview process was via webcam with prerecorded questions. A question was asked and you have 20 seconds to think about your answer and then 2 minutes to submit a response. There was 5 interview questions and the whole process took about 30 minutes. It was a little awkward not talking to an actual person but the questions were not very difficult

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, expected salary, why would you want to work for reebok   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (New York, NY).

Interview

On-line application, phone call, on-site interview

Interview Questions

• Interviewer staring outside during the interview   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reebok (White Plains, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online for a new location, I got an email a week later asking me to set up an appointment. I set it for 2:30 I got there at like 2:05 and I sat and waited. 3 Others came in for interviews at different times, and it turns out that they were making it a group interview. It was 3 different guys and they asked us like a total of 5 questions each, left the room, one came in the room later and asked one girl to come out. Then they thanked us for coming and that was it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate to work here? Whats your best feature?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Round Rock, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

waiting for cooperate office to get your employee number.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yep, I negotiate for 9.00 an hour