Reebok

Updated Nov 5, 2014

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

I applied online for a new location, I got an email a week later asking me to set up an appointment. I set it for 2:30 I got there at like 2:05 and I sat and waited. 3 Others came in for interviews at different times, and it turns out that they were making it a group interview. It was 3 different guys and they asked us like a total of 5 questions each, left the room, one came in the room later and asked one girl to come out. Then they thanked us for coming and that was it.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a good candidate to work here? Whats your best feature?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reebok in April 2013.

I had two interviews, one with the DM and one with the store manager. The process was fairly easy and straightforward. There was no unexpected questions or anything that threw me off.

Interview Questions
    • There was not really anything that was unexpected. Though it was slight concern when I told them I was going back to school.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Spoke with recruiter, asked basic questions of why I didn't want to work for reebok

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reebok.

Interview was easy. Straight forward questions about retail experience. Surprised no questions about hockey were asked, considering it was for a hockey store. Got a call a couple weeks later to start as a seasonal employee. First day I picked out free shirts and shoes to wear on the job, then jumped right into the job. Simple retail job to get on my feet in the city, but definitely have stayed way too long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reebok in September 2012.

casual dress, interview is very easy, get to know the interviewer

no negotiation

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reebok in March 2012.

Very simple interview process. First a Skype interview with HR, then was brought into the office for an in person interview with my department. The office is a very casual environment. The in person interview started with someone from HR greeting me after security and giving me a quick tour of the facilities. After the interview I was told that I could shop at the company store and use the 50% employee discount. The whole process took about 2-3 weeks.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Reebok in August 2010.

Received a phone interview but never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose to attend the college that you did?   Answer Question

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reebok in July 2010.

I met with numerous people- about 12 in total and the hiring process was lengthy

Interview Questions
    If they want you, they want you. Stick to your desired salary.

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Reebok in June 2010.

Internal hire as there are many opportunities for promotion and exploration of many categories of business. Interview processes are fair and very detailed. Company is concerned with core competences and ability to be agile within a fast paced business environment.

Interview Questions
    • How will I be able to solicit the help of management peers, not people who work for me or are obligated to follow my direction?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reebok in June 2010.

I went in around May 2010 to get the position, originally just for the summer but ended up staying there for 2 years. I applied online (this was before their online timed testing), and it just asked for basic information. I received a call about a week later asking for an interview. I went in and it was a basic interview. They asked me if I was interested in the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • No surprise questions! They wanted to know my availability and the type of person I was as well as if I had worked in sales before.   Answer Question
    They start everyone at the same pay rate unless you have a lot of experience in sales. The more available you are, the more they will put you on.