Reebok Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2014

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Reebok

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Round Rock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

waiting for cooperate office to get your employee number.

yep, I negotiate for 9.00 an hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in September 2012.

casual dress, interview is very easy, get to know the interviewer

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

I applied online for a new location, I got an email a week later asking me to set up an appointment. I set it for 2:30 I got there at like 2:05 and I sat and waited. 3 Others came in for interviews at different times, and it turns out that they were making it a group interview. It was 3 different guys and they asked us like a total of 5 questions each, left the room, one came in the room later and asked one girl to come out. Then they thanked us for coming and that was it.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a good candidate to work here? Whats your best feature?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reebok.

Interview was easy. Straight forward questions about retail experience. Surprised no questions about hockey were asked, considering it was for a hockey store. Got a call a couple weeks later to start as a seasonal employee. First day I picked out free shirts and shoes to wear on the job, then jumped right into the job. Simple retail job to get on my feet in the city, but definitely have stayed way too long.

Sales Associate Interview

Filled out the application a month ago online, and then they call! Usual stuff. Why do you want to work here? What is your past sales experience? How would you handle difficult people? Then I asked them about availability of hours, and they weren't willing to guarantee at least 20. The store seemed to be a revolving door of people, and I had a bad vibe about it.

Interview Questions

Low pay and low hours. Not what I was expecting.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reebok in February 2011.

When you are invited for a phone interview, it's important take time to review the typical phone interview questions you'll be asked. It's also important to have a list of questions ready to ask the interviewer. Here's a list of phone interview questions to ask

low paid

Worked for Reebok? Contribute to the Community!