Reebok

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Reebok

Interview Details – I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.

Interview Question – Your fitness story   Answer Question

Round Rock, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

Interview Details – waiting for cooperate office to get your employee number.

Interview Question – The interview was really opened and laid back   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yep, I negotiate for 9.00 an hour

Bronx, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reebok in September 2012.

Interview Details – casual dress, interview is very easy, get to know the interviewer

Interview Question – experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

White Plains, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reebok in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online for a new location, I got an email a week later asking me to set up an appointment. I set it for 2:30 I got there at like 2:05 and I sat and waited. 3 Others came in for interviews at different times, and it turns out that they were making it a group interview. It was 3 different guys and they asked us like a total of 5 questions each, left the room, one came in the room later and asked one girl to come out. Then they thanked us for coming and that was it.

Interview Question – What makes you a good candidate to work here? Whats your best feature?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reebok.

Interview Details – Interview was easy. Straight forward questions about retail experience. Surprised no questions about hockey were asked, considering it was for a hockey store. Got a call a couple weeks later to start as a seasonal employee. First day I picked out free shirts and shoes to wear on the job, then jumped right into the job. Simple retail job to get on my feet in the city, but definitely have stayed way too long.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Reebok

Interview Details – Filled out the application a month ago online, and then they call! Usual stuff. Why do you want to work here? What is your past sales experience? How would you handle difficult people? Then I asked them about availability of hours, and they weren't willing to guarantee at least 20. The store seemed to be a revolving door of people, and I had a bad vibe about it.

Interview Question – What can you offer us besides your past experience?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low pay and low hours. Not what I was expecting.

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reebok in February 2011.

Interview Details – When you are invited for a phone interview, it's important take time to review the typical phone interview questions you'll be asked. It's also important to have a list of questions ready to ask the interviewer. Here's a list of phone interview questions to ask

Interview Question – what make you the right candidat   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – low paid

Worked for Reebok? Contribute to the Community!