Reebok Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reebok (Allen, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Unlike other jobs I've applied for, my first interview for Reebok was with a group of people who were also looking to work there. We were asked general questions about ourselves and were then given an overall gist of what he job entails. My second interview was one-on-one with the store manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reebok

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

A simple phone call is given, an interview process of about an hour- hour an half, and if accepted a start date with a small schedule. Nothing complicated at all.

Interview Questions

• "Are you familiar with the different branches of the company"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are looking for motivated people who will exceed goals, and will team build.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I went in person to drop of my resume. Then applied online. Then hounded them. They asked me to come in and surprised me with an interview. We did the interview on the sals floor. Both the manager and assistant manager asked me a couple questions. Nothing very serious. I had no previous sales experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Round Rock, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

waiting for cooperate office to get your employee number.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yep, I negotiate for 9.00 an hour

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reebok (White Plains, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online for a new location, I got an email a week later asking me to set up an appointment. I set it for 2:30 I got there at like 2:05 and I sat and waited. 3 Others came in for interviews at different times, and it turns out that they were making it a group interview. It was 3 different guys and they asked us like a total of 5 questions each, left the room, one came in the room later and asked one girl to come out. Then they thanked us for coming and that was it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate to work here? Whats your best feature?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Interview was easy. Straight forward questions about retail experience. Surprised no questions about hockey were asked, considering it was for a hockey store. Got a call a couple weeks later to start as a seasonal employee. First day I picked out free shirts and shoes to wear on the job, then jumped right into the job. Simple retail job to get on my feet in the city, but definitely have stayed way too long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Bronx, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

casual dress, interview is very easy, get to know the interviewer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reebok (Jackson, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

I went in around May 2010 to get the position, originally just for the summer but ended up staying there for 2 years. I applied online (this was before their online timed testing), and it just asked for basic information. I received a call about a week later asking for an interview. I went in and it was a basic interview. They asked me if I was interested in the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• No surprise questions! They wanted to know my availability and the type of person I was as well as if I had worked in sales before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They start everyone at the same pay rate unless you have a lot of experience in sales. The more available you are, the more they will put you on.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Filled out the application a month ago online, and then they call! Usual stuff. Why do you want to work here? What is your past sales experience? How would you handle difficult people? Then I asked them about availability of hours, and they weren't willing to guarantee at least 20. The store seemed to be a revolving door of people, and I had a bad vibe about it.

Interview Questions

Low pay and low hours. Not what I was expecting.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reebok in February 2011.

Interview

When you are invited for a phone interview, it's important take time to review the typical phone interview questions you'll be asked. It's also important to have a list of questions ready to ask the interviewer. Here's a list of phone interview questions to ask

low paid