Reed Business Information Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.8

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sutton, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Reed Business Information (Sutton, London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview took place in their Sutton office. First I had to do a written test, but the person responsible for conducting it arrived half an hour late, consequently the UX team had to wait for me to start the interview. The interviewers were in a hurry to hire someone, so I was asked to do an expert review of one of the services they offer. The presentation was OK, and at the end they were extremely keen on my ideas, no feedback given. Questions are straightforward, competency based and about working processes. At the end, one of the interviewers refused to shake my hand. I went home really disappointed after this.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sutton, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reed Business Information (Sutton, London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Went through an agency, group interview with approximately 20 people was whittled down to a shortlisted 8 with 4 jobs to spare. The hiring managers it seemed went mostly of personality and their gut rather than any particular competence. Did a mock sales call and initially had a 1 to 1 interview which lasted approximately 5 minutes before being offered the job the next day, through the agency. Sounds like a hard process as described however most hired colleagues had much smaller groups with less rigorous selection pressures.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

hiring process was quite straight forward and hassle free

Interview Questions

• state an example of how you managed difficult stakeholders   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reed Business Information (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview, followed by assessment day with written tests

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sutton, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reed Business Information (Sutton, London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

Quick and efficient process, interviewers were very thorough and to the point, but remained friendly throughout. The interview took place in their Sutton office. Questions were competency based, there was also an excel test. Feedback was provided quickly through an agency.