Reed Exhibitions

Employer Engaged

Reed Exhibitions Interview Questions

2.8

Trade Show Sales and Conferences Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reed Exhibitions.

Had 1 phone interview with Human Resources Professional and a one to one interview with the event director. I then came back to meet others on the team. Took a personality test. I found the whole process to be professional and quite pleasant. It reflected the types of professionals that worked for the company. Very creative, positive and helpful. One of the best jobs I ever held.

Interview Questions
    • Why can you contribute to the position to grow business?   Answer Question
    I negotiated and was able to increase my base salary by 5%

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reed Exhibitions in January 2011.

Reed hires slowly. You will have to go through at least 5 interviews before an offer is presented or you hear back from them. HR is knowledgable and courteous. Expect to be brought into the office 2-4 times for separate interviews. Research the company, the trade show industry and their individual portfolio of shows on their corporate site before interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • Give a solid example of an accomplishment you are particularly proud of and how you went about solving a difficult problem.   Answer Question
    Flexible on vacation. Ask for 3 weeks.

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reed Exhibitions in January 2010.

Very pick people

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

The process took a weekinterviewed at Reed Exhibitions in January 2009.

Two phase interview, first an interview with your potential manager and then a follow up with the director of the department. Everyone seemed friendly, and very detail oriented.

Interview Questions
    • Discussed strengths and weaknesses and asked what I could improve upon most.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reed Exhibitions in December 2010.

It was a very lengthy interview. I went twice and met with 8 people. Everyone was very friendly. Meeting with a lot of people the questions became repetative, but you can tell they want to hire the best. Great looking office

Everyone asked why I was interested in marketing and wanted to know about how long I would be interested in staying.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond upon Thames, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond upon Thames, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reed Exhibitions in March 2010.

Warm and friendly approach, took the time to explain the company structure, relaxed and confident questioning, very open in terms of job status and the possibility of being employed. Treated me fairly at all points and kept me updated.

The recruitment process was very straight forward.

When I arrived on the first day, everything was setup, computer was ready, login account was ready -- very good indeed.