Reed Exhibitions (UK) Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reed Exhibitions (UK)

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (UK) in January 2011.

Reed hires slowly. You will have to go through at least 5 interviews before an offer is presented or you hear back from them. HR is knowledgable and courteous. Expect to be brought into the office 2-4 times for separate interviews. Research the company, the trade show industry and their individual portfolio of shows on their corporate site before interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • Give a solid example of an accomplishment you are particularly proud of and how you went about solving a difficult problem.   Answer Question
    Flexible on vacation. Ask for 3 weeks.

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (UK) in January 2010.

Very pick people

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (UK) in January 2009.

Two phase interview, first an interview with your potential manager and then a follow up with the director of the department. Everyone seemed friendly, and very detail oriented.

Interview Questions
    • Discussed strengths and weaknesses and asked what I could improve upon most.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (UK) in December 2010.

It was a very lengthy interview. I went twice and met with 8 people. Everyone was very friendly. Meeting with a lot of people the questions became repetative, but you can tell they want to hire the best. Great looking office

Everyone asked why I was interested in marketing and wanted to know about how long I would be interested in staying.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond upon Thames, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond upon Thames, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reed Exhibitions (UK) in March 2010.

Warm and friendly approach, took the time to explain the company structure, relaxed and confident questioning, very open in terms of job status and the possibility of being employed. Treated me fairly at all points and kept me updated.

The recruitment process was very straight forward.

When I arrived on the first day, everything was setup, computer was ready, login account was ready -- very good indeed.

Interview Questions

Worked for Reed Exhibitions (UK)? Contribute to the Community!